90

Bonnie found herself all alone in the middle of the woods, she quickly got up and walked over to a place that had a lamp because she was surrounded by darkness and couldn't see anything nor where exactly she was. Once Bonnie got near the lamp she saw someone seating in a bench made of rock, she quickly walked over to the person so she could get any information about where she was and what happened.

"Excuse me? I'm sorry to disturb you but... could you help me? I have no idea where I am." Bonnie said to the woman.

The woman was looking down, had dark hair and dark skin and she was acting like she didn't even heard Bonnie.

"Excuse me?" Bonnie whispered, letting her hand on the woman's shoulder, then looked at what the woman was looking at, it was the grave of her Grams.

"This is a dream... You're in my head." She whispered taking a step back and saw the woman getting up and face her, it was another Bonnie, the shadow Bonnie.

"Just because it's a dream doesn't mean it won't come true. Let's be honest. You are cursed. All you do is suffer and no matter what you do, people around you always get hurt or die... unless the few who are smart and just leave you. Face it, Bonnie. You will never get a happy ending. The universe won't let you. You try to refuse to accept it and that's why so many people around you got hurt or died. Your Grams died, your father died, your mother left with the excuse of being a vampire, but we both know it was just because she knew it was best for her to stay away from you, Jeremy died... Then you used dark magic and only made things get worse."

"I am redeeming myself."

"Is that why when Caroline was kidnapped by Tyler and Hayley you used dark magic? You know the effects practicing that magic has but you don't care. You act moral but you would kill thousands of people and hurt the balance of Nature just to try and save the people you care about. That only upsets the balance. You can't get mad at Nature for doing whatever it can to make you suffer. You put that punishment upon yourself when you went over your head and made yourself believe you were different from other witches, that you could break the rules. But everything has consequences and soon you'll have more names to add at your list of people who died." The other Bonnie said and looked at something behind the real Bonnie.

Bonnie turned around and saw graves of her friends and of Kol.

"Universe will find a way to even the Mikaelsons die, only because you deserve to feel lost and pain for all the screwed up things you did. Kol's life become in danger once he lay eyes on you. And by accepting being with him, you simply assigned his death sentence." The shadow Bonnie said.

"No!" Bonnie yelled in tears and let herself fall on her knees, looking at Kol's grave and crying. "He can't die. He spend his life stuck in a box and he always felt like an outsider with his siblings. These last few years were so important for him because it was when he started to feel belonged to his family. And... I just can't lose him. He is the one I see myself spend eternity with. He is the only one who made me think about being a vampire."

"If you truly love him, you'll let him go." The other Bonnie said.

"No!" Bonnie heard a scream that came from someone who was too distant from them to be able to see who was it.

The person walked over to them, revealing it was Kol.

"Bonnie, it's me. I'm alive. Don't listen to this thing. Listen to me. You don't have to let me go. I'll be fine. This is just a nightmare. Please come back to me. I love you so much. I can't live without you. Please... Wake up!" Kol said in tears, then everything went black.