55

Klaus was going to get a drink when he found Damon in the hallway so he quickly grabbed Damon by his throat and speed them to a room so no one would listen to them.

"Damon, listen to me very carefully. I found out what you did to Caroline and for some reason she doesn't want you dead so I'm letting you go. You will apologize to Caroline and you won't touch her ever again. If you dare to touch a single hair on her beautiful head I will torture you in ways that you can't even imagine. I've been alive for a long time, I know how I can torture a man, and not by just hurting him physically."

"I don't know what you are talking about." Damon said as Klaus chocked him even more and showed him the image of him biting Caroline and raping her. "Fine. Fine. I'll apologize."

"Good

"Good. And if you touch her, I'll make you see what real misery is."

"Let me guess, you'll make my life a living hell."

"Even worst than hell. I'll show you such cruelty that even the devil will weep." Klaus said and let Damon go.

"Don't worry. I'll talk to her later." Damon said and Klaus gave him a look. "Fine. I'll talk to her now."

"Good. I'm going too, so I can make sure you apologize to her and show how regretful you are of what you made her go through." Klaus said and so he went to his bedroom with Damon where Liz was talking with Caroline.

"I'm sorry to interrupt but Damon told me that he had something to say."

"I'll go... somewhere else." Liz said and left.

"Are you really going to stay here?" Damon asked and Klaus nodded, making Damon roll his eyes, then look at Caroline. "I came here to apologize for what I did to you. So... yeah."

"That was not an apology." Klaus said.

"Caroline. I'm sorry." Damon said and was about to leave but Klaus grabbed him.

"Not so quick, mate. That apology doesn't seemed very sincere." Klaus said.

"I'm sorry, Blondie. What I did is wrong. But it's in the past and all I can do now is to say I'm sorry." Damon said and looked again to Klaus. "Can I go now?"

"No. I want you to promise to never hurt her again. And I want you to tell her that you were a wanker who did not saw what incredible woman you had in front of you and that after everything you did you don't deserve her forgiveness or to ever be happy." Klaus said and so Damon looked again at Caroline.

"I promise I won't hurt you again. I was a dick who didn't saw the incredible woman I had in front of me and after everything that I did, I don't deserve your forgiveness or to be happy ever again." Damon said and even if he already felt like that, he hated to talk about feelings and giving apologies. Damon looked at Klaus and asked. "Are you happy now?"

"I'm not unhappy." Klaus said and so Damon tried to leave but Klaus again didn't let him, pushed him against the door and compelled him. "You'll live your life but every single day you'll know what you did and you will feel like a monster for abusing Caroline. You won't ever forget what you did to Caroline and that you are a monster who doesn't deserve Caroline's forgiveness."

And with that Klaus let Damon left and Klaus saw a very angry Caroline.

"I can't believe you did that."

"Love, you told me to not kill him nor torture him

"Love, you told me to not kill him nor torture him."

"Yeah! And compel him to never forget what he did and to think he doesn't deserve my forgiveness is a kind of torture." Caroline said.

"Well, he doesn't deserve your forgiveness and he had to apologize to you for what he did."

"Maybe but I didn't want a forced apology. Besides he already showed me he is no longer that person. I already forgave him." Caroline said. "Why couldn't you just leave things how they were?"

"Because I... I agreed on not killing him nor torture him but I couldn't stay without doing a thing. He hurt you. He abused you. He... I can't look at him without seeing all the things he did to you. And he never apologized! When I see him all I want to do is putting him in a cell and torture him in the most cruel ways... what he did... And I wasn't there to protect you. No one protected you from him. You are so good... you didn't deserve to go through that pain." Klaus said and, just then, Caroline realized that what happened to her was also being painful to Klaus and that he was blaming himself for not being there for her.

"Hey! What matters is that I'm alright now. I'm with the Original Hybrid. Who, despite his reputation, he can be like a softy puppy who is caring and protective." Caroline said. "I know it's hard but I need you to let that go. If you don't, I can't let go of that part of the past and... I don't want you to look at me as the weak girl who was rapped. That's why I've never told you about this before."

"I don't see you like that, love." Klaus said. "You're such a strong, beautiful woman who's full of light... I could never see you that way." Klaus saw the look Caroline gave him and so he took a deep breath and said. "I'll try to let it go, love. For you."

"Thank you." Caroline said and gave him a soft kiss on the lips.

"I love you so much, Caroline Forbes." Klaus said as he admired Caroline, not only her beauty but her light, the good in her and how forgiving she was.

***

Elena and Elijah were in the bedroom talking and catching up in what happened while Elena was unconscious.

"I missed you so much, Milady." Elijah whispered.

"I missed you too, My Lord." Elena whispered and kissed him. "Drink from me."

"What?" Elijah asked, not sure if he had heard her correctly.

"I want you to drink from me. I want you to have my blood in your system." Elena whispered and Elijah kissed her passionately and then bite her neck, making Elena moan.

Elijah stopped bitting her and sucking her blood to kiss her neck that had still blood in it while Elena kissed his shoulder and then bite him.

"I love you so much, Elena Gilbert."

"I love you more, Elijah Mikaelson." She whispered once she stopped drinking and kissed him again.

"I love you the most." Elijah said, making her smile even more and kiss him with everything she had. "Promise me you will never leave me."

"I promise. I'll never leave you. I can only imagine a future where we are together."

"Together... Always and Forever." Elijah whispered and they kissed again.

" Elijah whispered and they kissed again