56

Damon was now in Stefan's bedroom to talk in private with him.

"I'm glad you're feeling better, brother." Damon said.

"I'm sorry, Damon."

"What?" Damon asked confused.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry for making you complete the transition. I should have respected your decision." Stefan said and Damon nodded.

"It's fine. I don't completely hate it." Damon said with a smirk. "But how about now you tell me how are things between you and the Original Blondie?"

"She has a name. It wouldn't hurt you call her by her name, which is Rebekah." Stefan said.

"Whatever. Just tell me how have been things between you two."

"It's been like they've been all year. I am trying to show her I'm going to be good to her while she keeps refusing to have something with me because she wants to concentrate on improving herself." Stefan said. "Why the sudden interest?"

"Because I've seen how Rebekah was when you were unconscious." Damon said.

"How was it?" Stefan asked, curious to know how Rebekah felt and how much she cared about him being unconscious.

"She spend almost all the time in here. She barely ate, she stayed here, talking with you while crying and she even slept with you sometimes. It was like watching one of those movies where the husband gets in coma or something." Damon said. "She likes you and you like her. I get that you want to be all respectful and hero but if you keep like this, without making a move, there's a chance you'll never get the girl."

"But what if I do that and it only makes her get upset and makes us go back to zero."

"It wouldn't be that big of a difference. You're probably on stage 0.001" Damon said. "Anyway, just think about it."

Damon then left and when Katherine found him, she took them to the room they were staying in.

"Is someone in the mood?" Damon asked with a smirk.

"I wanted to talk to you in private." Katherine said serious, making Damon stop smirking because he could see it was important.

"What is it?"

"I know how much you care about your brother. I mean, you guys text each other more often than girls go to the bathroom together." Katherine said. "And I know one of the reasons you said no to live in the Quarter is because of the past I had with Elijah and because Klaus would probably kill us in our sleep but... I've realized you miss hanging out with your brother so I kinda went to look for a place in case you want to move to New Orleans. I found a place that was close to Alaric and to here, so when you wouldn't be with me, you could be with your brother or with your drinking buddy."

Katherine quickly showed images of the apartment she found out which had a kitchen and a living room in one joining room, had two bathrooms, two closets and two bedrooms, it had also a view and in the roof of the building had a pool.

"This is incredible." Damon said. "Would you really move in here for me.

"Of course. Besides, this town is so full of people that drinks wouldn't be a problem." Katherine said and Damon smirked and kissed Katherine passionately but then broke the kiss.