47

It was now morning and Kol quickly left the Quarter to go talk again with Nandi, but suddenly someone appeared in front of him from nowhere. He knew her from the parties Klaus and Caroline used to thrown in order to keep all werewolves, vampires and witches happy, her name was Lenore and she was a dark-skinned woman with long and wavy black hair.

 He knew her from the parties Klaus and Caroline used to thrown in order to keep all werewolves, vampires and witches happy, her name was Lenore and she was a dark-skinned woman with long and wavy black hair

"I don't have time to listen to your witchy crap. I have more important things to do."

"Like getting Bonnie Bennett back?" She said and so Kol tried to grab her by the throat but couldn't because she was just an image, she wasn't really there. "Did you really think I would appear just like that in front of you? I know how reckless you are. In that way you're just like Niklaus."

As soon as he heard her, he look at her confused and then noticed in a mark she had in the back of her hand, which meant someone was possessing her and he had a pretty good idea of who could that person be.

"Mother..."

"Hello, my Child! It's also nice to see you." Esther said with a smile.

"If you're here for small talk, I'm not in my best mood." Kol said. "What are you doing here? And who is this body you're using? How were you able to come back?"

"That is a long story, and I know very well that's not what concerns you the most." Esther said. "I can get Bonnie back. But..."

"All your offers have a cost. I'm very aware." Kol said and Esther nodded.

"I can get Bonnie back on her feet but for me to do that, you'll have to let me get you in a human body."

"What?"

"I've made a big mistake with doing this immortality spell on you. I should never had done that. I was afraid of losing my family and... I didn't thought about the consequences."

"Do you really expect me to just let you put me in a human body where you can kill me easily? I might not be the smartest guy but I'm not an idiot."

"I won't kill you, Kol. I simply will let you have a human life. I'll put you in the body of a witch. We both know how much you loved to be a witch and how painful it was when you lost your magic... Besides, you're dating now this Bennett witch, would you really make her go through that lost... She already lost so much, asking her to give up who she is, it might be too much, don't you think?"

"How can I be sure you will get Bonnie back on her feet?"

"I can make a spell to get Bonnie back tonight and in the morning you'll need to met me alone so I can put you on that witches body. What do you say?" Esther asked.