30

It's been a week and Bonnie felt that things were slowly progressing. It's true that most ancestors didn't speak much about what was happening on the Ancestral Plane because they feared the ones who were in charge but Bonnie was able to talk with many Ancestors who accepted to help Bonnie because most of them hated seeing a child being in so much pain like Davina. Bonnie also had her Grams who's been contacting with some other witches that could help Bonnie in getting Davina better.

***

Everyone was in Marcel's place like they have been since everyone tried to get Davina better when someone knock on the door, making everyone look at each other because everyone was in the living room.

"I'll go see who is it." Bonnie said and walk over to the door and opened it.

"Danny?" Bonnie asked with a smile and hugged the man who was in front of him.

"Hello there! So many hugs..." Kol said quickly walking over to Bonnie and putting an arm around her, to stop Bonnie and the man from keep hugging each other. "I'm Kol Mikaelson. Also known as Bonnie's boyfriend. Meaning we are dating and are exclusive and very happy."

"Kol, are you really jealous?" Bonnie chuckled at Kol behavior.

"No! Pff! Me? Jealous? Of this guy with muscles and good looks? Of course I'm not! I'm way more good looking."

"That. And he is also my cousin."

"Cousin? That's amazing!" Kol said with a big smile then look at his siblings and friends and said. "It's just her cousin!"

"What are you doing here?" Bonnie asked Danny after rolling her eyes at Kol's behavior.

"Grams contacted me. She told me about everything that was going on. You, the city, the ancestors, Davina, everything... I'm here to help."

"But this can be very dangerous."

"Which means you shouldn't do all this alone." Danny said, making Bonnie smile.

" Danny said, making Bonnie smile

"I like him." Kol said with a smirk.

"Let me show you to everyone. You might remember Elena and Caroline." Bonnie said and he greeted Elena and Caroline, was about to give a kiss on the cheek to them but Klaus gave him a death glare.

"I'm Klaus Mikaelson. I'm with Caroline and I'm sure you know better than to mess with me or the ones who I care about." Klaus said, pulling Caroline closer to him in a possessive way.

"I'm Elijah Mikaelson. I'm dating lovely Elena." Elijah said, making Elena blush.

"These are Rebekah, Stefan and Marcel."

"Marcel, I'm really sorry for what you've been through." Danny said and Marcel nodded, appreciating Danny, a witch who didn't know him, being available to help him.