27

It was night but they all decided to stay the night in Marcel's loft, there was only two bedrooms, Marcel's and Davina's, but they all decided to stay sleeping in the living room.

Rebekah woke up thirsty, so she went to the kitchen and drank a blood bag Marcel had in there, then, when she was about to go to sleep, she heard a noise, she walked over to it and saw it was Marcel pacing around.

"Rebekah? Did I awake you?"

"No. I was thirsty. You?"

"I'm afraid Davina will need me and I'll be sleeping." Marcel said.

"That won't happen. Besides, you're not the only one in here." Rebekah said. "If you don't get any rest, Davina will get mad at you."

Marcel nodded with a smile and stepped closer to Rebekah, making her step back, feeling her back against the wall.

"Can you make me some company? I don't think I will be able to sleep." Marcel said and she nodded.

They both went to his bedroom and lay down in bed.

"Thank you for the way you've been with me." Marcel said and made her turn to face him so he could hug her. "You've been incredible..." he whispered and kissed her cheek, slowly letting a trail of kisses to her neck. "You're incredible..."

"Stop..." Rebekah whispered.

"Don't be like that... I can see you care about me." He whispered kissing her neck.

Rebekah quickly got up from the bed to leave the bedroom.

"Where are you going? Don't leave." Marcel asked because he didn't want to be alone.

"I've been trying to be your friend but you always try to make something more happen."

"Can you blame me? Stefan is with you almost 24/7. How can I compete with a guy who is almost all the time around you. We barely have any alone time?"

"Is that why you're still after me? Is this a competition in your head? Am I some kind of prize to you? I'm not some object that you can won! I can't believe that I once was okay with stabbing my brother in the back just to be with you. I was a fool!" Rebekah said and left his room.

Rebekah saw Stefan sleeping in the floor and she walked over to him, laying down next to him.

"Bekah?"

"Can you just hold me?" Rebekah asked and Stefan hold her without question her.

***

Bonnie woke up for the 3rd time, she couldn't sleep because she was too worried about Davina and she felt guilty for asking her help when Caroline was in danger, Bonnie never wanted to give Davina more trouble than she already had.

"Darling, still can't sleep?"

"I'm sorry. I just... I can't when I'm so stressed and worried." Bonnie said and Kol pulled Bonnie closer to him.

"You're doing everything you can. We are all doing our best. We will figure this out. But if you keep stopping you from resting, it will get more complicated." Kol whispered and gave a peck on her cheek. "I don't know how or when but I know you will get Davina back on her feet."

Kol was always the one who believed more in Bonnie, he was the one who made Bonnie believe she could do anything, he was the one who made her more confident.

"I love you, Kol Mikaelson." She whispered as she turned to face him.

"I love you, Bonnie Bennett." Kol whispered and kissed her but quickly broke the kiss, making her give him a confused look. "I'm sorry, darling. But if we keep going, I won't be able to stop myself from pleasing you right here, right now, with everyone around us."

"Please don't! I don't want to be scared for life because my little brother couldn't keep it in his pants." Rebekah said, making Stefan chuckle, then they heard footsteps.

"I need to go." Klaus said.

"Where are you going?" Caroline ask, waking up as Klaus got up.

"Out." He said, making her roll her eyes and then he left but she was not going to stay in there waiting for him, so she followed him.

***

Caroline found Klaus in an alley breaking things that were near a dumpster.

"Nik..." Caroline whispered, making him look at her with his eyes glowing and his black veins showing, then he looked down, getting back to his human face.

"I want to be alone."

"And I want to be there for my boyfriend." Caroline said, making him look at her. "I don't abandon people I care about. And I sure as hell won't abandon you, the man I love."

"Why? You already got hurt because of me more than once! I thought I could protect you but I can't. I'm the one who's making you be in danger. You're a target to everyone who hates me and we know that is a long list." Klaus said upset that he couldn't protect anyone, not Caroline nor Marcellus.

"Because it's not about me being in danger or not! I'm here because I love you and love is stronger than the fear of being hurt. Look, I know lately things have not been going as we had planned but we can figure things out as we go. I know you're hating to see Marcel getting hurt but we will figure out how to get Davina back to herself. We will figure out how to get the witches back. We will figure out how to get the werewolves again on our side. We will figure out a way to restore the harmony this city once had. You're not alone and when things get hard you don't need to deal with them alone, you got your family, you got our friends, you got me."

"The witches say whatever I go and whoever is on my side can only expect destruction. Maybe they are right... and I can't let that happen to you. I can't let you get hurt again."

"They are not right. Destruction will appear everywhere at anytime, it's not just because of a person." Caroline said. "You know, my mom says that in life sometimes it's needed to have destruction so we can learn, grow and built it back up but better." Caroline said with a small smile and added. "Besides, I remember how in my classes of history every time some kingdom was destructed, it would be just the beginning of a new and improve kingdom."

"I love you so much, Caroline Forbes."

"I love you so much too, Niklaus Mikaelson." She whispered and they kissed passionately.

Caroline bite Klaus's wrist, pushing him against the brick wall, making him groan in pleasure then he kissed her neck and bite her, enjoying the taste of her blood and listening to her moan his name.

"We should probably stop and go. Everyone must be worried." Caroline whispered with an intense breathing.

"Do you really want me to stop?" Klaus asked as she moaned.

She vamp speed them to the Quarter so they could have their alone time, then they went back to Marcel's place.

"You took long." Rebekah said once Klaus and Caroline got to the living room.

"Enjoyed the sex?" Kol asked.

"W-What?" Caroline asked, blushing.

"Kol!" Bonnie said in a warning tone.

"What? I'm just asking what no one has the guts too. They obviously left because they couldn't spend a night without having sex." Kol said.

"Shut up before I decide to share stories about you that you don't wish for anyone to hear them."

"Whatever." Kol said and went back to sleep.