25

After everyone woke up, Elena and Elijah went to have breakfast with Alaric because Alaric has some artifacts that can be helpful, Bonnie and Kol took many spelling books to Marcel's loft so they could practice and if there was any result they wouldn't lose time because Davina would be right there, Klaus went to see how was Marcellus, Caroline tried to go talk with the witches again without having an angry Klaus by her side threatening every witches life, while Stefan and Rebekah stayed talking with Klaus's minions to make them be on the loop and making sure they were still on their side.

***

Elena and Elijah were now in Alaric's apartment having breakfast he made.

"This its very delicious." Elijah complimented for the 5th time.

"For the last time, they are just scramble eggs. No need to make such a fuzz about it. It's not like I'm still against you and Elena dating." Alaric said.

"My apologies. And I appreciate how you accept me and Elena being together." Elijah said as Elena hold his hand and Alaric nodded.

"How about we go to see what you are really here for?" Alaric said and Elena and Elijah nodded. "Great. Come here."

Alaric took them to a room that was like a small office and he took from a drawer a stone.

"What's that?" Elena asked.

"It's that...?" Elijah asked.

"In deed."

"Okay. Anyone can explain me why we are looking at a stone."

"It's not just any stone, this stone can make witches talk to Ancestors, even if they do not wish to communicate with you, although you have limited time, it depends how much it is, if the ancestor is very strong, the conversation will be over quickly after greeting, if it's not that powerful, you can make some small talk but not much." Elijah explained to Elena then looked at Alaric. "How do you have that?"

"I have my connections." Alaric said. "But this stone is small because the other piece of the stone was stolen. This object isn't as powerful as could be but it's still very powerful."

"We need to tell Bonnie about this." Elena said.

"I believe they went to Marcel's place, wanting to be there for Davina in case they would figure something that could solve her state at the moment." Elijah said.

"Be careful. Many witches are looking for this." Alaric said and gave the stone to Elena.

"Don't worry. We will be careful."

"I won't let anything happen to the stone nor to Elena." Elijah said and Alaric nodded, appreciating Elijah being protective over Elena.

***

Caroline was now in Nandi's shop and Nandi didn't look much happy about it.

"If you came here to threat more witches you can go." Nandi said.

"I didn't came here to threat anyone. I don't agree with the way Klaus has been trying to get you back on our side and get your help. His ways aren't the best, I admit. But he is only trying to get your help."

"Someone like Klaus, who is surrounded by darkness and every place he passes gets destroyed, won't have our help. He might try to change but his demons and his past will always haunt him, he might try to run away from it, but it will always find a way back to him. Everyone who is by his side will get hurt, just like is happening to Davina."

"Davina just wanted to help Bonnie, another witch. You believe in taking care of your own and of people in need. Bonnie was in need. Davina didn't had a thing to do with dark magic, she doesn't deserve what she's going through. Please help us. We need your help to save that innocent witch." Caroline tried to make Nandi see that she nor the Mikaelsons were the bad guy.