99

Stefan knew that, even though Rebekah never took the cure and it's been more than a year since she got it, she still enjoyed being part of human events and doing human things so he decided to take her to the woods where they could camping because that is something humans do and Rebekah never really had experience, she has camp equipment but the most she used was a sleeping bag for the sleepovers she had with the girls.

"This better not be another hunted forest!" Rebekah said, making Stefan remember when they went to look for the cure and she was completely scared and trying to have him protect her.

"Don't worry, this is actually a very peaceful and quiet place." Stefan said with a smile.

"Okay. Just keep walking."

"May I ask why you don't want to walk by my side."

"I prefer like this. There's a better view... You have a nice behind!" Rebekah said, making Stefan turn around trying not to laugh and simply smile.

 You have a nice behind!" Rebekah said, making Stefan turn around trying not to laugh and simply smile

"Really?"

"Yep. You have a great butt. Maybe later I'll bite it." Rebekah said with a smirk.

"What do you say about us staying here?" Stefan asked when found a nice spot to put their stuff.

"Okay. Now, what's the reason for us to sleep on the ground instead of a comfortable bed in a nice cabin?" Rebekah asked, wanting to be reminded of why she accepted camping.

"Because this is something many humans do and I know you never done something like this before so I wanted to show you how a simple thing like camping can be nice."

"Stefan, I still didn't take the cure because it's a very permanent thing. I can't change my mind once I get the cure... but if you want to take it, I'll be okay with it. I know how much you wish to be human. I don't want to stop you from being happy."

"Being human it doesn't make me happy, being with you does." Stefan said and kissed Rebekah.

Stefan helped Rebekah preparing the tent and because it was starting to get dark he made a small fireplace and put some of those lamp lanterns so they would quickly turned them on when it would get really dark.

"So... what are we suppose to do now?"

"Enjoy the nature, enjoy the silence, enjoy each other's company... enjoy the small things."

"You can be so cheesy, Stefan!" Rebekah laughed, then she heard a noise which made her quickly stop laughing. "What was that? I heard something."

"I didn't heard anything. But I can go see what was it..." Stefan said.

"Don't you dare! In every horror movie when the guy goes see what was it, he gets killed and when it's not that is the girl who thinks the boyfriend is back but then sees it's really the killer and then she dies." Rebekah said.