19

Elijah decided to go upstairs to check on his brother and Caroline since they haven't said anything since Klaus took his Queen to their bedroom.

"Elijah..." Klaus whispered, opening the door slightly. "Caroline is sleeping, I don't wish to wake her up."

"I apologize for disturbing you and Caroline but we were concerned with the both of you since you have no news since she got back."

"Caroline is resting and I'm here in case she needs something. Tell the others that she's better and now needs to rest." Klaus said and closed the door, looking at a sleeping Caroline.

Elijah went back to the living room, where everyone was, and informed them how Caroline was better but was now resting.

"At least she's now safe." Elena said.

"What got into her to go talk with the werewolves? I mean, they are now against us, she knows she should try to be far from them!" Rebekah said concerned.

"It's Caroline. She wanted to fix things." Stefan said because he knew very well his best friend.

"Yeah, and she's also very stubborn..." Bonnie said and they all smiled to each other, amused to the fact that Caroline could be as much stubborn as Klaus.

***

Stefan was in the kitchen with Rebekah as they both drank blood from a bag.

"You seemed very worried with Caroline..." Rebekah said, trying to not show how jealous she was.

"I was. She's my best friend." Stefan said casually because he didn't thought much of what Rebekah said.

"Are you sure that's the only reason?"

"Yes. Why?" Stefan asked, then realized the meaning behind what she said. "You don't think that I have a thing for Caroline, right?"

"I don't know." Rebekah shrugged.

"Really? Why would I have a thing for her? Do you really believe that if I liked her I would still be here with you? I think that by now everyone can clearly see which blonde vampire I have a thing for. And her name doesn't start with C." Stefan said and Rebekah looked down, trying not to blush.

"I just wanted to be sure..." Rebekah said and quickly added an excuse. "Because of my brother and I know how much Klaus likes to have you around."

"Is it just your brother?" Stefan asked, stepping closer to Rebekah. "What about you?"

"I guess it's not completely awful having you around." Rebekah said with a smirk and they both smiled to each other.

***

Since Elena drank from Elijah because of her feeling weak, she felt her desire to be with Elijah bigger than usual and when Caroline was missing, it was easy to not think about it because she was way more concerned with her friend but now that everything was alright, according to the situation they were in, Elena got back to being only able to focus on her desire to be with Elijah.

Elijah was reading a book in the couch, so she sat next to him, making him look at her and smile, then focus again to the book but with his hand now on her leg while the other on the book. Just that simple touch, made her bite her lower lip to try repress how good it felt and how much she wanted to be with him, but wasn't working all that well.

Elena found herself giving sweet kisses on his cheek, making him smile to himself, then she let a trail of kisses to his neck, making him no longer able to read and only focus on Elena's kisses. He put the book down and Elena quickly let herself get on his lap and kiss his lips.

Elena made his tie get a bit more loosen up, so she could have more access to his neck and then she kissed his neck.

"Elena..." Elijah whispered.

"I can't stop..." Elena whispered, Elijah grabbed her and vamp speed them to their room.

"This is because of the blood..." Elijah whispered, trying to reason with himself because even if they were together he didn't want their alone time to be just physical.

"I know... But I'm always like this. Now I just feel even more. We don't need to do anything if you don't want to." Elena whispered looking down.

"Do you really always feel like this?" Elijah asked.

"Yes. I mean, now it's more intense but it's not exactly easy to not be always touching you or being around you. At first I thought it was only because we were on our honeymoon phase, then I thought it was only because we were in a new city together, then I made the excuse of being because there was finally peace but... Now I can see it's only excuses that I had to make so I wouldn't just be all needy." Elena said and Elijah looked at her surprised because he didn't thought she felt like that, he knew she loved him but he thought the desire to be always with him had vanished and that was why he tried to be formal with her when they were surrounded by people.

"I love you so much, Elena Gilbert!" Elijah whispered and kissed her passionately, then he lay her on their bed and started to kiss her neck, making her moan and then he drank from her, enjoying the taste of her blood.

They quickly got rid of their clothes and tortured each other with kisses and squeezes, while hearing each other moaning and begging for more touch.

"Elijah..." she gasped, once she felt him getting inside of her, then getting multiple orgasms and moaning as he groaned in pleasure.

They smiled to each other as his body collapse to Elena's side.

"Elijah..." she whispered as they tried to get back their normal breathing, making him stop admiring her body and look into her eyes.

"Yes?"

"I love how we have been together for more than a year and didn't let that stop us from turning this into just something physical. And I love you for making every time we are together to be special." Elena whispered and he kissed her.