10

Kol told Rebekah that Bonnie seemed to not get any better since she practice dark magic and that they would maybe need another witch to help them so Rebekah decided to go visit Davina, who was Marcellus's roommate, that way she not only asked Davina's help but would also apologize to Marcel for doubting him when Caroline was missing.

Once Rebekah knocked on the door, didn't took long for the door to open, making her face Davina who was with a serious look.

"If you want to see Marcel, he is in his room. If you came here to ask me to do dark magic with Bonnie, then I should tell you, it won't happen."

"I came here not only to talk with Marcel but also to ask you a favor. And don't worry, it's not dark magic." Rebekah said before Davina could intervene and saw Davina getting curious. "Bonnie believes the ancestors got upset with her for using dark magic, so we would like your help to contact the ancestors and tell them our side of the story and try to see if they realize Bonnie was just trying to help someone who definitely doesn't deserve to get hurt."

"Fine. I'll help. But if Bonnie keeps doing dark magic, then she won't have anyone's help. There's a reason why witches don't want dark magic, that changes a person for the worst." Davina said and Rebekah nodded. "I'm gonna get my things, you can come in to talk with Marcel."

Rebekah smiled as a thank you and quickly went to Marcel's room.

"Hey! Can we talk?" Rebekah asked and Marcel looked up to face her with a smirk.

"Sure." He said, stepping forward to get closer to Rebekah but she stepped back, in order to keep their distance.

"I would like to apologize in the behalf of everyone. We shouldn't have assumed it was you."

"Wow! An apology from a Mikaelson... I wish I had recorded this." Marcellus said making Rebekah roll her eyes. "Is the apology the only reason you are here?"

"No." Rebekah said making Marcel's smirk get wider. "Don't get over yourself. I needed to ask a favor to Davina."

"What do you want from her?" Marcel now asked upset and suspicious.

"Bonnie is not feeling well. We believe the ancestors might have something to do with it."

"So you want to put an innocent kid in the crossfire? Typical Mikaelson move. You all just care about yourselves and no one else's."

"Hey! The only thing Davina will do is contact them to ask them to listen to Bonnie's side. And you, from all people, should know my family and I aren't the monsters people make us look like. Or did you forget how Nik saved you? How Nik turn you because it was your wish... How Nik took care of you like the son he never had... Those things you forget easily, isn't that right Marcel? After all, you will always be too focus on the vengeance and power to see what really matters. That was what made Nik be so manipulative, controlling and cruel... You are going to the same path if you keep acting like this. Caroline was Nik's salvation but he had to wait a thousand years to find her... he spend a thousand years feeling lonely... Do you really wish that?" Rebekah said, seeing the dangerous path Marcellus was taking by letting the anger and hatred he had taking over him, then she tried to left but Marcel grabbed her wrist, making her stop.

"Where are you going?"

"Davina is probably ready to go. I'm taking her to the Quarter so we can see if she can help Bonnie."

"I'll go too."

"Why?"

"Because I want to make sure Davina will be okay." Marcellus said and Rebekah didn't found the strength to argue anymore with him.