49.

Once Kol is in a human body of a witch that her mother put him in, a man who was called Kaleb, Kol decided to go to the Quarter as fast as he could to be again with his beautiful witch, aka Bonnie Bennett.

"Hello! You seem lost. This is a private residence. I can always ask someone to help you find whatever place you're looking for." Elijah said when saw a young man he didn't know.

"Elijah... Always the polite brother. Always & Forever." Kol said with a smirk.

"Kol?"

"Yes. Just in a new image." Kol said with a smirk.

"I'm glad you're alright

"I'm glad you're alright." Elijah said and hugged Kol.

"I heard voices. Is Kol back?" Bonnie asked, coming from behind Kol, looking at Elijah.

"Missing me, already? No wonder people accuse me of having such a big ego. Who wouldn't when a beautiful woman such as yourself misses me." Kol said with a smirk and Bonnie run to his arms and hugged him tightly.

"I guess you're still your cocky self." Bonnie said with a smile and Kol smirk and then kissed her.

" Bonnie said with a smile and Kol smirk and then kissed her

"Who's the new hot guy?" Katherine asked. "Rebekah, are you having some on the side?"

"Gross! That's my sister." Kol said. "And I might be still very hot, even with the new body but you still aren't my type. My type is beautiful and powerful witches with a kind heart."

"Kol..." Rebekah gasped and vamp speed to hug her brother tightly.

"Sister, I love you but I'm human and I don't want to have already a broken rib because of you." Kol said.

"Sorry." Rebekah said with a small smile. "Now, if you do something like this again, I will torture you instead of hugging you. Are we understood?"

"Brother, I have a question. What is mother planning on doing with your original body."

"She wouldn't tell me. But that's now what I'm concerned about. Today I'm thinking in spending all day with my beautiful witch watching movies." Kol said wrapping his arms around Bonnie, who smiled.