86

Tristan was in a room to be able to talk in private with Aurora and tell her what happened when she was alone with Klaus.

"Do you remember what happened?" Tristan asked.

"Yes. It was like something was taking over me. It was like all I could think about was how that family made us think we were other people and that Niklaus was the reason I was about to lose you. I know I usually get too emotional about things but this time it was different. It wasn't me. I've been controlling myself." Aurora said because she knew she used to have many issues in staying stable because she felt too much, had too many different emotions and couldn't control herself.

"I know it wasn't you. Your eyes were all black. I think that creature we heard about is starting to mess with us because we are close to Klaus and that poisonous family." Tristan said.

"We can't just leave. Niklaus needs to pay for what he did. He tried to take you away from me." Aurora said and hugged Tristan.

" Aurora said and hugged Tristan

***

Caroline decided to make Damon and Katherine stay in the Quarter so they would keep an eye on each other and try to be prepare in case something like what happened to Katherine would happen again.

"Elijah..." Katherine whispered and made a signal so Elijah would talk with her in the corner of the living room where she was, while everyone else was seating in the couches and talking about what to do next.

"Is everything alright, Katerina?" Elijah asked because he wanted to see if Katherine would have another incident, per say.

"Yeah... I just. I'm not really good with these things."

"What is it?" Elijah asked.

"You know how when people screw things and want to get back to how things were."

"Yes. I believe they apologize."

"Yeah... well I wanted to do that." Katherine said, not used to apologizing nor feeling comfortable to do so.

"I believe that's not an apology and that the apology isn't meant just for me."

"Elijah, can't you just accept it?" Katherine asked and Elijah gave her a look so they walked over to the others and Elijah quickly seat down next to Elena, wrapping his arm around her.

"Everyone, I believe Katerina has something to say." Elijah said, making everyone look at her.

"Thanks, Elijah. I just wanted to say that it was not cool me not being able to control myself and maybe I shouldn't have make a scene."

"Is that an apology? Are you apologizing to us?" Elena asked surprised, not knowing what was happening because she never thought she would see Katherine apologize to anyone ever.

"I guess." Katherine mumble, feeling embarrassed and out of her comfort zone, she never thought she would apologize to them.

"Katherine, it wasn't your fault. This thing took over you. It could happen to any of us." Damon tried to reassured her.

"Yeah. But it happened to me. Which I don't get? I'm way stronger than most in here." Katherine said to Damon, then looked at everyone else. "No offense."

"Well, this thing uses the worst part of ourselves. They use our anger and hatred. It does not surprise me they picked you." Caroline said and everyone gave her a look. "What? She's Katherine! She might be a bitch but she also has a lot of hate and anger towards Klaus which is understandable."

"Don't you dare call her that!" Damon said to Caroline, showing his vampire face.

"She's right." Katherine shrugged.

"Don't fight. That's all this thing wants. The void wants us to be against each other just to be surrounded by more pain and hatred." Bonnie said.

"Well, I don't know what I'm still doing here. My son is God knows where probably hurting. I'm gonna go after him." Ansel said, worried about Niklaus.

"How? Where will you start? Bonnie, Danny and Davina have been trying to locate him and nothing." Caroline said.

"I have to do something. I'm his father. I barely spend time with him. I can't lose my son when we just start to spend time together. He was starting to see me as his dad." Ansel said upset and Caroline hugged him, getting him off guard but he hugged her back.

"I know. He loves you. And we will find Klaus. We just need a plan. And we will get him back." Caroline said once broke the hug.

"Ansel, I know we don't know each other that well... but Klaus is a strong man, he will be fine. We need to be careful because of this dark thing that is starting to mess with our heads. I'm a parent too. I know your pain and how it feels like you're drowning every second it passes without you knowing how is your kid but we are all here for you. We need to be rational at the moment... for how hard that might be." Liz said and Ansel nodded.

"What's the plan?" Ansel asked.

"I'm gonna make a list of things we need to do to get people on our side to fight and get Klaus back." Caroline said.

"A list?" Ansel asked.

"She makes lists when she's nervous." Liz whispered to Ansel.

"Lists, plans... She really is Niklaus's soulmate." Ansel whispered and they smiled to each other.

"Okay. Number 1: We will divide and try to get people on our side. Elijah goes talk with the Strix; Elena and Alaric can talk with the humans; Mom, you can talk with the police who knows about the supernatural stuff; Ansel and I will talk with the werewolves; Marcel, Rebekah and Stefan can talk with the other vampires; Bonnie, Kol, Davina and Danny can talk with the witches; Damon and Katherine will help Klaus's hybrids training for whatever fight might come."

"So they can bite us? No, thanks Blondie." Damon said.

"We have Klaus's blood in case that happens. Which it won't." Caroline said.

"Okay. Let's go then." Kol said.

"It's a list. List have more than 1 thing."

"What? That was just the first?" Danny asked.

"I agree with Danny. Things on the list need to be short. That's more an Elijah lecture than a list."

"My lectures are only long because you like to find loopholes to do whatever you want." Elijah defended himself.

" Elijah defended himself

"Back to my list." Caroline said so they wouldn't change more the subject. "Number 2: Figuring out if more people had or are having the same incident that happened to Katherine because this incident could have happened to someone who kidnapped Klaus. Number 3: See who would kidnap Klaus and see if they have him or not. Number 4: once we figure out who it's behind Klaus's kidnapping we will be back here planning how to get him back, we want have things planned so nothing will go wrong."

Everyone looked at Caroline, not knowing what to say after her giving them a list of things to do, making her frown to them.

"What are you guys still doing here? We need to move. Go! Go! Go!"

"Wow! She's starting to be like the female version of Nik." Rebekah whispered to Stefan.