93

Elijah and Elena were in Alaric's apartment and Alaric was now about to show them his gun collection and other weapons he had.

"I believe first you'll be interested in the everyday guns, right?" Alaric asked and Elena nodded, making him then show his wardrobe.

Alaric push all his clothes to the side and opened a secret door. He got in and was followed by Elena and Elijah, finding themselves in a hallway filled with guns in the walls.

"I don't know why, but I imagined more guns." Elijah said, more to himself.

"I never thought an Original could be so naive." Alaric smirked and opened another secret door, showing a closet but instead of being with clothes was with guns and other weapons. "Those were just for show."

"These are... way more than I imagined."

"Yes. Well, now you can have an idea of what I could torture you with if you hurt Elena." Alaric said.

"Ric!" Elena said in a warning tone.

"I'm just joking around." Alaric said, then when Elena wasn't looking he looked at Elijah and mouthed 'No, I wasn't.'

Even if Elijah and Alaric are now better than when Elena started dating Elijah, Alaric has times that he felt he had to be like Elena's overprotective father and show Elijah they would never be just buddies.

"Anyway, How is this gonna help you if this creature doesn't show up?"

"We believe that soon it will possess someone who's vulnerable and use it to make more damage than just make people have nightmares or random attacks of anger." Elijah said.

"And is there any way of us to protect ourselves of that happening to us?"

"We don't have anything, at the moment."

"Okay... so we just need to suppress our anger?" Alaric asked.

"No. It uses that too. We just need to be around each other, having an eye on each other to make sure everything is alright." Elena said.

"Well, I'm already doing part of that so we're good."

"You are?" Elena asked.

"Yes. I have an eye on you to make sure you are okay and I also have an eye on Elijah to make sure he won't do anything he shouldn't do." Alaric said grabbing a gun.

"I believe there's no need to use violence." Elijah said.

"What? Oh! I was just going to show you this gun. Although, I have to admit that I enjoy having you fearing me." Alaric smirked to Elijah and gave him the gun.

***

Rebekah and Katherine were now in the church waiting for the priest to give them the holy water.

"Bekah, I know I don't have a lot of moral to say this but... You better not hurt Stefan."

"You're right. You don't have moral to say that. You not only hurt Stefan, but you also hurt Damon, Elena, Caroline, Bonnie, Elijah and the list goes on and on." Rebekah said.

"Whatever." Katherine said rolling her eyes. "I'm just saying that... Stefan really likes you. When I saw him with Elena, I thought he would never love anyone else like that but now I've seen the way he looks at you and... you are his whole world."

"Why do you care so much about Stefan?" Rebekah asked now feeling insecure, afraid that Katherine would try to make a move on Stefan and succeeding in it.

"Because Damon could never be happy with Stefan unhappy. You know that even if they fight, they could never truly hate each other. It's like you and Klaus." Katherine said. "And I'm trying to do this thing of caring about someone else and being selfless. Elena kinda told me that's part of being in a serious relationships so I'm giving it a shot..."

"You accepted an advice from Elena Gilbert?" Rebekah asked speechless.

"Yeah. You're not more surprised than me. But I mean... she knows about serious relationships and I kinda hadn't one of those... like ever." Katherine said.

"Katherine, I'm starting to think that someone went to Oz and got themselves a heart." Rebekah joked, making Katherine roll her eyes. "Damon, seems to love you a lot. I'm sorry all the running you did because of Nik. I know what's like to live on the run... it really sucks."

"Thanks, Bekah

"Thanks, Bekah." Katherine said with an honest smile, then added. "Okay. That's enough of chick flick moments. If you want that you should go to Elena, she's the girly talk doppelgänger's type."

"And which one are you?" Rebekah asked curious.

"The fashionable and amazing one. Duh!" Katherine said and then the priest appeared with the holy water.

***

They eventually all got back to the Quarter, Liz and Caroline has two guns and many silver bullets, Klaus and Ansel has a few bows and many arrows made of silver, Elijah, Elena and Alaric has multiple weapons, from small knifes to hand-grenades (Which wasn't really necessary but Alaric was really proud of them), Katherine, Damon, Stefan and Rebekah had the holy water and Nandi got the plant from a friend she had in Portugal.

"So... now, we just wait?" Rebekah asked.

"Now, the witches can start to make the sword." Klaus said.

"We have names." Bonnie said, making Klaus roll his eyes but then he caught Caroline's death glare, making him look at Bonnie and say. "You're right. I'm sorry."

"Who knew our little care-bear could make the big bad wolf act like a little puppy on a leash." Katherine mocked, making Klaus growl.

"Katerina, would be greatly appreciated if you would stop provoking my brother." Elijah said.

"Yeah yeah..." Katherine said, rolling her eyes.

"Aww! Look at this conversation text between a couple. It's not cute?" Elena said showing Elijah the text conversation.

"They are just sending each other an emoji of a weird brown triangle with eyes and a smile." Elijah said, confused.

"That's a poop emoji." Kol said.

"Why would they send each other that?" Elijah asked.

"It's because they are so comfortable around each other, they tell each other every time they poop." Elena said.

"I'm trying to eat chili." Danny said but was quickly ignored.

"So this is them talking about their bowel movement? Why would they want to share with each other or anyone who wasn't a doctor about their bowel movements?" Elijah asked.

"Okay. I think that's enough of chili... until I will be able to forget about this conversation."

"Elijah, don't worry. Girls don't poop." Kol said, making everyone look at him and see Bonnie mouth 'Just go with it'.

"I usually wait for someone to start drinking but after this conversation I can't deny myself a drink." Elijah said and served Elena and himself some bourbon.