8

It's been days since Caroline has been missing and still no one was able to get a clue, it was like she had vanish just like that. Klaus even started to question if this wasn't just all one big hallucination or if he died and this was hell, because it sure felt like it.

"Why the bloody hell your little girlfriend can't find a thing?" Klaus asked angry.

"Because, like we told you before, whoever is cloaking Caroline's location, has the ancestors on their side." Kol said. "And if you keep talking like that about Bonnie or even try to threat her again like you did yesterday, I will find a way to end you."

"Stop!" Elijah said before letting Klaus say anything. "This is being hard for everyone."

They quickly were interrupted by Davina.

"Davina? Where the bloody hell do you think you are going?"

"I tried to help you for Marcel's sake but I am not willing to do what Bonnie is thinking in doing." Davina said. "She's playing with fire and I don't want to have any part on it."

"What do you mean?" Kol asked concerned.

"She's going to do dark magic, isn't she?" Elena asked already knowing the answer.

"Yes. And once a witch uses dark magic, that darkness poisons your heart and mind. It's against everything witches stand for." Davina said and left.

"This can be dangerous." Kol said scared.

Bonnie was now in her room practicing dark magic and making a spell that could locate Caroline by seeing what she was seeing.

"Don't..."

"You don't need to keep acting hard to get. I know you enjoy my little visits."

"No! Please, don't do this..."

"You make me so hard." Tyler said and made himself get inside of her as Caroline cried silently.

"I'll go talk to her." Elena offered and when she was about to go upstairs and see Bonnie, Bonnie appeared with an exhausted look.

"No need. I'm here."

"Darling, are you okay?" Kol said, quickly pulling her to him, noticing her difficulties in walking and staying up.

"Davina didn't want to help me with this so it took more in me than I was planning... But I have the location. It's here." Bonnie said giving Klaus the place he would find Caroline.

"Great! Let's go. Came on. We might need a witch."

"Are you kidding? She can't! She can't barely walk for herself." Elena said.

"Niklaus, I'll go with you, just like our and Stefan. Elena and Kol can stay here with Miss Bennett." Elijah said.

"What? No! I'm going." Elena said firmly.

"This might be too dangerous. I promised Mr. Saltzman that I would make sure you were safe and protected. I am a man of my word."

"I don't care. I am going. It's Caroline. She's my best friend." Elena said and Elijah could see he wouldn't be able to change Elena's mind so he sigh and let her go with them with no more argues, hoping she wouldn't get hurt.

"Before you go..." Bonnie said with her mouth feeling dry and her body tired. "I managed to see who was with her. Tyler. Tyler kidnapped her and you need to stop him as soon as you can. I don't know for how long he has..."

Before Bonnie was able to finish what she had to say, she passed out, Kol quickly hold her and told them to go while he took Bonnie to their room and made sure she got some rest.

Once Klaus, Elijah, Stefan, Rebekah and Elena got to the place, they heard footsteps and her head aching to the point of making them get on their knees in pain.

"You did so much wrong, you need to suffer." The witch said.

"Caroline... she has nothing to do with the things I did in the past." Klaus manage to say.

"I know... But you deserve to suffer and she is your weak spot." The witch said.

"She's innocent. Let her go!" Elena yelled.

"I know but unfortunately she had to suffer so Klaus would suffer, she is collateral damage." The witch said and Klaus found a piece of wood and he managed to grab it and throw it against the witch, making her stop the spell and then Rebekah ripped her head off.

"That's for messing with my family." Rebekah said and Niklaus ran to where Caroline was.

Niklaus couldn't believe in what he was seeing, Caroline all alone with her clothes off, only in her underwear, soaked with vervain, facing the wall and he could hear how she was silently crying.

"Please... Please don't. Stop doing this to me... Let me go. Please..." she whispered and sobbed as listen to the steps getting closer but then she felt a hand on her shoulder and a familiar scent, making her turn around to see her Nik. "Nik..." she smiled and he gave her a sad smile. "I'm hallucinating again..."

"No, love. It's really me. Let me get you out of here." Klaus said and try to break the handcuffs but with no success.

"They are magical. You need the key. I think it's in there somewhere." Caroline said as she tried to calm down, Klaus quickly got the key and took the handcuffs off Caroline, then he helped her put her clothes on and picked her in bridal style, going to see where his older brother, his sister, the Rippah and the doppelgänger where, to find them looking at two unconscious and familiar wolves, Tyler and Hayley along with the witch.

"We managed to kill them but... we got something to remember them by." Rebekah said as they all showed werewolf bites.

"Let's go home and I'll get you some blood." Klaus said because he saw the wound was still very small and they were still in stage 1.

When they all got home, Caroline asked to have some privacy because she wanted to take a bath so Klaus prepares her bath and left her alone, for how much it pain him to leave her, then he bite his hand to put his blood in cups and gave them, so they could heal the werewolf bites.

Caroline knew it wasn't the first time she was rapped but she thought it would never happen again, much less being Tyler the one doing that to her. She felt disgusted for even letting him touch her.

How could she have been so blind to who he really was? How is Klaus even going to look at her now? How is she going to handle this? The worst was the feeling of being so helpless, so vulnerable, so weak... How he kept doing after her begging him for him to stop...

She got off the bath and wrapped a towel around her, opened the door and saw Klaus seating in the desk.

"I'm going to get my pjs..." She whispered, he wouldn't be able to hear her if he hadn't supernatural hearing, he nodded and got back to look at his sketchbook, trying to not let his rage get the best of him.

Caroline got back with some pjs on and Klaus got up of the chair, walking over to Caroline but still giving her some personal space, not exactly knowing if she would be okay with him being close to her after what she went through.

"I'm so sorry I wasn't able to protect you from this." Klaus whispered.

"This wasn't your fault." Caroline whispered.

"If you want to sleep alone tonight or in the next few days, I'll understand. Just know that I love you and I'm here for you."

"I don't want to be alone. Stay with me." Caroline whispered, getting closer to him.

"May I kiss you, love?" He whispered and she kissed him.

"No matter what happened or what might happen, I will always be yours. I'm yours... always and Forever." Caroline whispered and Klaus kissed her with everything he had.