15

Klaus and Caroline were naked in their bed, enjoying being in each other's arms after having sex in more places than just the shower and bed. Caroline had her head resting on Niklaus's chest while Klaus draw invisible lines in her arm, caressing it, making her smile as he kissed the top of her head.

"I wish we could be like this more often..." Caroline whispered and lift her head to kiss Klaus but the kiss didn't took long since they were interrupted by a knock on a door.

"The room is spelled. If we don't open, they will think we are not here." Niklaus whispered, making Caroline smile and kiss him again.

"Niklaus, I know you are in here. Your presence is needed." Elijah said from the other side of the door.

Klaus was annoyed but knew it should be important so he quickly put his briefs and some jeans to finally open the door, after Caroline put on Klaus's shirt.

"What do you need, brother? Caroline and I are very busy." Klaus said with an annoyed look because he was enjoying being alone with his Queen.

"People are finding out about how we got Caroline back and they aren't happy."

"Tell them nothing and no one is more important than the Queen." Klaus said and was about to close the door but Elijah didn't let him.

"It's important. You are needed in the living room."

"If it's about what happened to me, I'll also go." Caroline said, walking over to Klaus, making Elijah a bit uneasy, not knowing how to behave with Caroline just wearing Niklaus's shirt.

"Don't look at her." Klaus growled and Elijah quickly looked at the door.

"Calm down! He is completely into Elena. I'm gonna get dressed." Caroline said and speed over to the closet to get dressed, getting back a few seconds later, handing Klaus his t-shirt.

Caroline gave a peck on Klaus's cheek before they would go to the living room where they saw Jackson and a few more people that belonged to the pack Hayley was in.

"Finally you have the guts to show your face." Jackson growled.

"What are you talking about?" Caroline asked.

"Your dear Klaus killed Hayley and Tyler."

"No, he didn't." Elijah said. "Klaus only got Caroline back, the ones who deal with Mr. Lockwood and Miss Marshall were me and others that does not concern you."

"You killed two of our own. It's our concerned. More importantly, you went against what was agreed." Jackson growled.

"They only killed them to protect me. Hayley and Tyler kidnapped me and torture me." Caroline said.

"I know them. They are good people. They wouldn't have done that." Jackson said.

"But they did!" Caroline said. "And if you are really going to keep questioning if I'm being honest, here."

Caroline put her hands on Jackson's neck and showed him the memories of Hayley and Tyler torturing her but without the part of Tyler rapping her.

"You can fake memories. Besides, you didn't had to kill them." Jackson said, still in denial.

"What are you trying to say?" Klaus asked now without any patience.

"You no longer can count on our help. Vampires and werewolves don't get alone, it's our nature. We tried to go against it and now 2 werewolves are dead. We can't forgive you for that. You made promises you weren't able to keep." Jackson said and left.

***

Jackson went to the Bayou and reunited all the werewolves.

"Everyone, today I went to talk with Klaus Mikaelson and Caroline Forbes. They say Hayley and Tyler are dead because they kidnap her and torture her. Well, let's be real, they did worse things. Every single vampire did worst things and we all heard the stories Tyler told us about the time he worked for Klaus. Ultimately Klaus only cares for power. In this time of lost, we will stand together and fight for our lives back. We believed Klaus was finally doing the right thing but we saw that is impossible. Even if Tyler and Hayley has done something awful, there's other ways to solve it than murdering people. She was our Queen. We need to fight for her honor. For Hayley!"

"For Hayley!" Everyone yelled.

***

Nandi, a powerful witch from New Orleans reunited all witches to tell them something that she had found out.

"Bonnie Bennett, The witch who claims to want peace and harmony... Well, she is not as innocent as she makes herself look like. When Caroline Forbes was missing, she couldn't find it so she soon used Dark Magic, the ancestors of course made her now weak but that will be temporary. I'm not saying that we should make her suffer... What I'm saying is that Bonnie is not who she says she is, when someone she cares is in need she doesn't look the means, she just goes after the results, no matter what the cost. She can be our downfall. Then, how getting Caroline Forbes back, they killed a witch that was helping the ancestors... This only shows that the peace between fractions that they made us believe it only works when they need it. They killed one witch and two werewolves. Who knows what they will do tomorrow? When they feel fear they don't ask help, they kill everyone in their path without any remorse. I talked with the ancestors and they also not believe that working with the Mikaelsons will do any good. They fear it might only bring more destruction. And as we know, the ancestors know what's best. We can protect each other if we stay together. They might hurt one of us but they can hurt all of us." She said and everyone applauded.

***

Bonnie passed out and found herself in a dark place with her Grams.

"Grams? Am I hallucinating?" Bonnie asked not sure in what to think.

"No. I had to contact you... but we don't have much time." Grams said.

"What happened?"

"You used dark magic"

"I know. I'm sorry. I was feeling useless. My magic didn't work and I was so worried with Caroline... I had to find her." Bonnie said looking down.

"I completely understand. The fault is the ancestors who were helping the other witch. They wanted Caroline to suffer because it would hurt Klaus. I don't know what they are planning but they will soon stop to make you weak. Although for them to stop this punishment I think there's something they are planning in secret and I can't figure it out."

"I'm sure we will figure out and do everything that we can to stop more people from getting hurt."

"I don't know about that. Bonnie, you might be this beautiful, selfless, brave and caring woman. But something tells me ancestors will use fear to get what they want."

"And what's that?"

"I don't know." Grams said. "We can't talk much longer. I love you and I'm very proud of the woman you became."

"I love you too, Grams" Bonnie said.

She got up and started to feel herself getting healthier, still not strong enough to practice magic but she definitely was good enough to stop resting 24/7. But that didn't let her relax because of what her Grams said.

What if I'm only feeling better because the Ancestors are already preparing to put in practice another plan?, Bonnie wondered