88

Aurora was done with torturing Klaus and wanted now to start her new transition that Lucien had prepared for her to give her a way to get rid of Klaus so then she could be with him, or at least is what she made Lucien believe.

"I suppose it's time to finish this." Aurora said with the wooden stake filled with Klaus's blood and pointed to herself.

"What are you doing?" Klaus asked in pain.

"I'm gonna drive into my heart. Die. And be reborn. And then with the aid of my newfound power... I'm going to silence you permanently." Aurora said and closed her eyes, prepared to stab herself, but then heard a ring from the elevator, making her open her eyes, she faked smiled to Klaus and said. "It appears we have company."

Aurora opened the door and saw Caroline, making Klaus look at her with fear of seeing her getting hurt as Caroline looked at him and feeling pain to see Klaus so weak and hurt.

"Caroline. This day just keeps getting better and better." Aurora said.

"Get out of here, Caroline." Klaus said because he didn't want her to get hurt.

"Shut up, Nik! This is between us girls." Aurora yelled to Klaus, walking over to him. "Although I suppose I will let you listen to her cries as I tear off her limbs like the wings of a pretty little butterfly."

"So much talk... But still haven't seen a thing." Caroline said and so they started to fight each other.

Caroline finally managed to kick Aurora, making her flew to the wall and fall, making Klaus smirk at her, loving to see his Queen being badass and saving him, then Caroline walked over to her and put her hand on her heart.

"Stop! If she dies she will come back more powerful." Klaus yelled.

"If that's the case, I think we can find another way to punish her." Caroline said, grabbing Aurora by the throat while pressing against the wall.

"You won't be able to stop me." Aurora said, grabbing a small wooden stake and preparing to use it on herself.

"No!" Caroline said and used her free hand to grab Aurora's wrist and try to stop her from stabbing herself while Ansel appeared and took Klaus out of the chains.

As the girls fought, Caroline suddenly felt the wooden and felt herself getting weaker and desiccating.

"No! Caroline!" Klaus yelled and ran to Caroline, while Ansel quickly snapped Aurora's neck before she would do anymore damages.

Klaus quickly tried to take the wooden stake out of Caroline and gave unconscious Caroline his blood, hoping it would make Caroline get back.

"Please, Love! Don't leave me! Please! I need you. I can't live without you. Caroline, Love... please open your eyes." Klaus begged in tears and then he heard a gasp, seeing Caroline opening her eyes.