26

Bonnie went to Davina's room where there were candles, a map, bowl and other ingredients that are usually important for most spells, she looked at the stone and started to chant to call an Ancestor from her bloodline.

"You... I don't want to talk." The woman said.

"I need your help. Ancestors are suppose to help, right? And we are family! Family needs to be there for each other."

"I can't help you. You're working for the Mikaelsons."

"With." Bonnie corrected her.

"Whatever. You are a Bennett witch, you should know how cruel and evil vampires can be, yet you surround by them."

"Not all of them are evil."

"What? Are you going to tell me that the Mikaelson you're dating is good? Do you even know how many people he was able to kill in a day just because he was bored?"

"Caroline is not evil!" Bonnie said.

"She once admitted that after she had killed someone she enjoyed it. She is not good. Everyone who turns will become evil, sooner or later. Now it's Klaus who threats and kills whoever gets in their way, probably Caroline will soon do the same thing." She said.

"I just want to get Davina better. She's a kid. She doesn't deserve to be in the middle of this. She only tried to help us. She left as soon as I thought in doing dark magic. Davina is innocent. She shouldn't be the one suffering."

"I can't help."

"Why not?"

"I just can't. Things might look bad in there but in here it's way more messy. And that stone will only bring you into more troubles." She said and vanished.

Bonnie went back to the living room, making everyone look at her with hope that she would have any good news.

"So...?" Marcel asked.

"I talked to someone that was also a Bennett witch but she refused to help. She didn't said why but she said that things are way more messy where she is than in here."

"Great! Once again... Dead or Alive, witches are a pain in the arse." Klaus said.

"I'm not going to give up. I will keep trying to talk with them." Bonnie said trying to show Marcel that he shouldn't be panicking with the news.

***

Nandi was meditating and suddenly found herself in a dark place.

"Hello, my Child!" Someone said, making her see it was one of the Ancestors.

"Why am I here?"

"We need to talk." Said and Nandi simply nodded. "You need to be more careful about what you say and how you say it."

"If this is about the conversation I had with Caroline..."

"Don't interrupt me!" Yelled, making Nandi look down. "You should know better. And I'm not only talking about interrupting me. We, the Ancestors, know what we are doing. What's going on is simply part of a bigger plan we have that will make the witches stop living in fear and be again in power."

"I know..." Nandi said.

"Good. Everything we do as a reason of being. We want what's best for the witches. We simply don't have time for you to doubt of us, which shouldn't even happen. We are older and wiser. We've lived and we've been around even after our deaths. We saw witches rising and falling. As time as passed, witches stopped being in power, they started to accommodate and feel alright with being just the people vampires and werewolves come to for help. Witches need to show everyone they are more than that. Of course that agreement with the Mikaelson sounds great. Everyone being at peace. But once a witch was involved in a kidnapping it was killed. Why? Because I'm the end that family only brings destruction to others. New Orleans and the witches have suffered enough. That's why we are taking the matter to our own hands. We can't stay any longer just watching witches being used and killed. And if you question us again or even think of going to the opposite side, we will put that in count and make you see the consequences of your actions. We can get you great power or great misery. Your choice."

Nandi got back to reality and she knew she had to keep being on the ancestors side, even if she felt that the Ancestors are planning on something that wasn't just for the well-being of the witches and the city.

***

Stefan and Rebekah went to Marcel's loft, where everyone was and they told them how it went the talk with the vampires.

"How did they take the news?" Caroline asked.

"They didn't like it. Obviously. They say they are on our side but... How can we keep them from changing their minds?" Stefan said.

"By killing them without any mercy and put their heads in a stick as a trophy and a way to show others what happens if they dare to betray me." Klaus said making Caroline roll her eyes.

"Niklaus, I'm sure there's a better way to handle this." Elijah said.

"Elijah is right. We could talk with them and showing we are concerned about their well-being." Elena said.

"You two are really made for each other. Both buzzkill and boring." Kol said, making Rebekah smile and trying not to laugh.

"And there were any news in here?" Rebekah asked once no longer felt like laughing and so Elena and Caroline caught them up with the new information they got.

"Those ancestors are just bloody wankers who just think about revenge and power. They can be even worse than Nik before meeting Caroline." Rebekah said upset. "I mean if we now compare him to the Ancestors, Nik will be this softy wolfy."

"Yeah! My softy wolfy!" Caroline smiled and kissed Klaus's cheek.

"I'm not a softy wolfy! I'm an alpha male! I'm a dangerous wolf! I'm a deadly wolf! I'm the Original Hybrid! The big bad wolf who everyone fears." Klaus said, then looked at Caroline. "You don't think I'm soft, do you love?"

"I know a place where you're definitely not soft." Caroline smiled, making Klaus smirk and they kissed passionately.

"Don't have sex in my couch!" Marcel said, making Klaus and Caroline break the kiss.

"I'm sure they wouldn't have coitus in your couch, Marcel." Elijah said.

"Just you to use a boring sound word that means sex." Kol said, shaking his head.

"Marcel do you have any blood bags?" Caroline asked, changing the subject and also because she was horny and to stop that feeling it was either have her way with Klaus or drinking blood and she didn't wanted to have Hot Vampire-Hybrid Sex in front of everyone.

"Yeah. In the kitchen."

"So, I'm assuming you two have been blood-sharing." Rebekah said and Klaus smirked.

AN: Hey guys! What have you been thinking so far about my story? I'm trying that it has more drama than my story Auction. What are you thinking about this all Ancestors thing happening?