73

Davina kept feeling uneasy and made a few more drawings of people in pain and there was always a dark figure hiding and it was impossible to see who was it, Danny talked with Grams and even if she wasn't able to say what was going on, she knew that Esther had a plan because she was too calm and confident of herself in the moment she was dying, so Danny decided to take Davina to go see Nandi, since she was such a great witch who helped them even if she was so scared of the Ancestors.

Once Danny and Davina got to Nandi's shop, they told her the drawings Davina was making and how uneasy she was feeling.

"Do you have one of your drawings?" Nandi asked and Davina nodded and showed her one of her drawings. "This is bad. This is very bad."

"What is this? What does this mean?" Davina asked.

"This means that you are having visions about what the future has on hold for us and it's not good. It's pain and chaos. And that dark silhouette on the corner is the one who's creating all of it."

"Who is this? We can't even see the face. Do you know something you're not telling us?" Danny asked.

"There's been stories. But I always thought it were myths. I need to research about this." Nandi said.

"Nandi, I need to know. What is gonna happen? Who is this?"

"I don't know. But if that is what I think it is... we are in some serious troubles." Nandi said.

***

Liz got in charge to solve a murder that happened near the Quarter when she went to see what was it, she quickly gulp because it was disturbing what they did to the person and then she quickly noticed the marks of the vampire bite.

It didn't took long for Liz to hear two familiar voices.

"I'm happy that you're close to my mom but I don't want to be the second to know things." Caroline said to Klaus.

"Hey, sweetie! Hi, Klaus!" Liz said with a small smile. "And before we talk about this case. I simply texted Klaus because I didn't want to worry you."

"Fine. I just don't like to not know what's going on around me." Caroline said.

"Let's see the body?" Klaus suddenly asked and they nodded, then Liz showed them the body.

It was a man that was drained but before that someone cut his face to make him have a smile in scars.

"So... someone is impersonating Joker?" Caroline asked confused.

"It's a vampire who did this. Why would a vampire do this?" Liz asked.

"Maybe it was just someone who turn it off and got bored." Caroline said.