Bucky ⇛ I Want You Back

Warning: Swearing and mentions of domestic violence.

Plot: You and Bucky have been boyfriend and girlfriend for quite a bit. You were a very trendy and hot couple. But Bucky has an alcohol problem and says something very hurtful to you causing you to run away.
Word Count: 1140

You read a book on your bed, waiting for Bucky to come home. He was out with Tony and Steve at a bar, having some drinks. You told him not to have much as he always caused trouble when he came home drunk. He just grunted and walked off. You hoped he listened to you and can came home at least some what sober. It's not that you didn't want him to go out with Tony and Steve, it's just you think he shouldn't let them take advantage of him so much. You had noticed it was them two that kept influencing him to drink so much. The front door of the compound banged and you heard voices.
"Ugh" You grunted, they were definitely drunk. Bucky bursted through your bedroom door and immediately knocked over a vase. You gasped and ran over to it.
"Bucky! This is what my mother gave to me!" You said, tears filled your eyes but you managed to blink them back.
"Whoopsy, don't worry, she can buy a new one." He hiccuped.
"Bucky you know she can't!"
"Why?"
You paused for a bit.
"She's dead, remember?"
Bucky pauses for a bit, then burst out in laughter.
"Good joke Y/n, anyway, it was quite ugly anyways."
You gasped and smacked his metal arm.
"Bucky what the hell! You need to stop drinking, in turns you into a-a monster!"
He looked at you and his jaw clenched.
"Don't you ever call me a monster again."
"Look what you did Bucky! This means alot to me! Please stop drinking, you promised!"
He glared at you and banged his metal arm on the dresser. This made a small photo frame break, one of you and your now gone family. It also made you flinch and walk backwards, you were scared of him.
"Don't you ever tell me what do again Y/n!"
Tears rolled down your cheek as you looked at him.
"Bucky it's bad for you, and look what you're doing!"
Boy he was furious, he stomped over to you, making you wince a bit.
"If you boss me around one more time, i swear to god this arm will not only be hitting the dresser. You're just an irrelevant bitch who thinks she has every guy wrapped around your finger!"
You gasped, more hot, fresh tears rolling down your cheek.
"We are so done."
You whispered, you could barely speak. With that, you took off, leaving the compound and taking nothing with you. Nat and Clint called after you but you ignored them. You just wanted to far from Bucky. You knew where you going, a place that made you feel safe and at home. Your aunts house. Your aunt was kind of like your second mother, you weren't too close but close enough that you could come and stay with her for a bit.
The door swung open and your aunt looked at you. She could see something was wrong. As you looked into her eyes, you saw a putting image of your mum, it made you want to cry.
"Y/n, what's wrong?"
You sniffled a bit.
"Bucky, he hurt me."
Your aunt gasped a bit and asked what happened.
"I'm sorry, I don't want to talk about it right now."
She nodded and gave you a hug before inviting you in. She went straight to the spare room of make sure it was ready for a guest.
"Stay as long as you want, please."
"Thank you so much."
You gave her a shaky smile and went to sleep, after all it was quite late.
Bucky's POV
Y/n had been gone for 3 days, 2 nights. It was killing me. I just want to go back in time and take back all those awful things I said. Looking back at the night, I couldn't remember much. But slowly a few things came back into my mind. Calling her an irrelevant bitch, saying her dead mum was a joke, I even remember saying something about hitting her. She said we were done. Done.  Then I saw the smashed vase and the broken photo frame. This bought me to tears. That vase meant the world to her, so did the photo. Why on earth did I scare her!? She was backing away from me, she was terrified. I have never wanted to hurt her, emotionally or physically, and here I am yelling at her for helping me. A tear rolled down my cheek as I walked down the stairs. The rest of the Avengers looked at me, I noticed they were all watching a movie. I hadn't been out of my room since Y/n left, so they were shocked to see me.
"Bucky! Are you alright?" Steve got up and walked to me. I couldn't hold it in anymore. I hugged him and bursted out in tears. He let me hug him for a while until I stopped.
"I'm a fucking idiot." I whispered.
"Don't beat yourself up."
"I just want to find her."
Then the door opened.
"Don't think you'll be looking for long." Tony said.
There she was, Y/n, standing in the front door,. Fuck, she looked so tired and sad, I wanted to hug her, but I knew I couldn't.
"Y/n?" I managed to croak. She looked at me then walked off to our room, followed by her good friends, Nat and Thor.
.:. Time Skip Cause This Is Long .:.
Your POV
You looked at Bucky, well you tried. You had to admit, you missed him. But what he did was horrible, but you really, truly missed him.
"Y/n, I'm so sorry. I kept beating myself up because what happened that night was horrible. Honestly, I was scared of myself. I can't even begin to imagine how you would feel."
You felt a tear roll down your cheek.
"Y-you promised you wouldn't drink that much again."
You stuttered and he lifted your head up with his finger.
"I know, I regret everything. Please, I will never touch that poison again. I would so anything for you to trust me again. Anything to protect you." A tear rolled down his cheek. "I want you back Y/n. I'm so, so sorry."
There was a pause.
"I want you back too. If this was going to happen again, I'm taking things slow. I missed you so much, but I don't know if I'm ready to rush back into how we were."
He nodded and gave you a hug. Boy you missed those hugs, you even kind of squealed. Then, he pulled you into a kiss, instead of pulling away which was your original thought; you kissed him back. Maybe you really did want to go back to how things were. But you'd never dare to admit that.