Avengers ⇛ Speechless

Plot: You are the youngest member of the Avengers, so you often get teased. The team is very competitive, so every Saturday night,they hold a small Talent Show. You never participated because you didn't have the confidence. But when you did compete in one round, the team were speechless.

Saturday. A day off, a lazy day, movie day. Phhfffttt, not in this place. Here in the Avengers Compound, every Saturday evening was a Talent Show. It started about 4 weeks ago and now apparently it's a tradition. Everyone got really into it, costumes, lighting, a lot of effort right? But you had always wanted to show them your secret talent, singing. Since you were the youngest Avenger, you were the one they picked on and teased. Yes, they did also over protect you a lot, but only if they aren't annoying you. You never competed because you were kind of scared. They were way older then you and probably had more experience at stuff then you. You always feared they would laugh at you and pick on you more if told them you sang. But today something came through you. You suddenly had the confidence to get up there and sing. So, you went to Fury who always judged. He didn't volunteer, the team kind of forced him.
"Hi Fury, I would like to sign up for tonight's talent show."
He looked up at you and tilted his head.
"What? Really? Well okay, what will you be doing?"
"Singing."
He blinked in confusion.
"Like...funny singing? Or singing singing?"
You rolled your eyes a bit.
"Singing singing!"
He wrote you down on the list.
"Alright your going 4th, after Thor's.... pop tart show..?"
You chuckled and walked off to your room. You had a piano in there, but everyone thought it was decoration.
"Jarvis. Where is everyone right now?"
"Thor is in the kitchen, Clint, Natasha and Bucky are in the foyer and everyone else is somewhere outside."
You nodded slowly.
"If i were to start playing the piano and singing, would anyone hear me?"
"No Y/n, everyone is to far to even hear it faintly."
You smirked a bit.
"Okay, thanks Jarvis!"
You grinned and started practising. Once you finished practising your favourite song, you went out to the main room to see what was happening.
"Hey Pipsqueak, whats up?" Sam asked.
You rolled your eyes.
"So, whats everyone doing now? It's really quiet."
"Getting ready for the show, it starts in like 10 minutes." Steve said.
"Sweet!" You said... sweetly.
"You competing this time?" Sam said whilst chopping up some carrots.
"I don't know, am I?" You giggled as they watched you walk away. You had some organising to do.
Once you had finished your 'organising', you went to your room. When the door was closed, you out on an outfit and made your way to the large rhombus room (basically are large kind of 'play room..?' Like where a tv is and couches and Xboxes 😂 ). You sat on the couch next to Wanda and Tony. After a few minutes, Fury walked in with a list of paper.
"Yeah, hi, welcome to the talent show. Yadada, blah blah blah." He said bluntly.
You giggled a bit.
"First we have Tony... juggling..?"
Tony got up and started his act, it wasn't to bad, but it wasn't the best. Then Natasha went with a really funny dance routine. It was to the
'trendy' song going round, Baby Shark. Then Thor was up. He was seeing how many pop tarts he could eat in a minute. He got up to 23... wow. 'My turn', you said to yourself. Fury came out with his paper.
"Next we have a first time competitor, Y/n!"
Everyone looked at you, letting out a few 'what?' And, 'really!?'s. You took a breath in and stood up.
"One moment please."
You quickly went out the side door and saw Bucky with your piano.
"Ready?" He asked
You nodded and smiled. He pushed the piano in effortlessly, making you raise an eyebrow. When you entered the room, with Bucky and the piano, everyone gasped a bit.
"Break a leg." Bucky whispered as he took a seat. You gave him a shaky smile and started playing the song 'All Of Me', by John Legend. It was a sad song, but you really enjoyed it.
"Cause all of me, loves all of you. Love you curves and al your edges, all your perfect imperfections." The lyrics rolled out of your mouth in perfect symphony. Your fingers played the piano insanely well, and your voice. Your voice was stunning. The whole performance was beautiful, it bought a few tears to some of the team. Everyone clapped for a while. Then there was a long pause. They all stared at you with their mouths practically on the floor.
"That was beautiful, I'm speechless Y/n. Literally speechless." Steve said.
"We all are, we're all speechless." Wanda chimed in.
Let's just say, you won that talent show by miles!