Wanda ⇛ Wedding Bells

Plot: Wanda, your sister, is getting married.
(This is gonna be short just so I can give you guys something x)

Soft, quiet music filled the silent room. Inside of it was you, Natasha, Carol and Wanda's other good friend. All 4 of you are Wanda's bridesmaids for her special day today. It made you unspeakably happy to see that she can settle down the the man she loves. Well... man? She is marrying Vision, it still confuses you because honestly, most of the time you think she is genuinely marrying a robot. But whatever makes her happy..!

People thought it'd be a tad weird that you are brides maid; because of the age gap, or the fact that she wants her sister to be it. But, you and Wanda are incredibly close. With everything that happened with your parents, then with Pietro, you two became more then sisters.

Thinking of the memories with your family, you looked at your locket which was normally attached to your necklace. You took it off to be able to look at it properly. Inside was a family photo, of you and your siblings, plus your parents. In the other photo, it's a picture of you, Pietro and Wanda playing in a flower field. Wanda has the exact same one with the same photos in it, she also never takes it off.

The creak of the door handle made you snap out of your trans. The door opened and out walked your sister. It seemed to come out of a movie, it was that perfect. She smiled, standing in her dream wedding dress holding a matching bouquet of flowers.

"Oh my god." Natasha got up and gave her a hug.

The other girls did as well, you still were seated.

"Y/n?" She looked over at you.

A tear trailed down your cheek out of pure happiness. Maybe a little feeling of sadness was present, the fact that she was ready for her new stage in life. It scared you, but you were course mostly happy.

"I-I don't even know what to say." Finally to got up.

She grinned and leaned down slightly to hug you, since you were always the shortest. The two of you held on to each other, not wanting to let go. Different emotions were over loading the both of you.

"I wish they were here." You whispered sadly, still holding onto her tightly.

"They are, they're just getting a better view." She replied, it was clear she didn't want to cry, but it was hard.

The two of you pulled away and looked at each other, then it was time to go.

The newly wedded couple pulled away from each other and grinned to the crowd. You clapped with everyone. Your eyes started to sting as tears slowly filled. This was your new start, for the both of you. After the horrible years the world through at the two of you, the pain, the tears and the nightmares. It was a new chance, a new chapter of your lives that you'd cherish forever.