Avengers ⇛ I Can't Come Back #2

Remember, the italics is what the voice is saying!

Warnings: Mentions of suicide. 

It has been 2 months since you have been locked up. You always thought the Avenger's weren't the type of people to lock their follow team mates up. But after a while, you understood why. It was for your safety and theirs. After-all, you had tried to kill them and yourself 3 times. The reason why you tried to end your life, is because that's the only way he would stop scaring  you. That, or obeying him and basically turning like him, a murderer. You were in a small cell with no windows, just one big stone door. Well, there was a small window, but it was one way. So only they could see into your cell. Over these past two months, the man in your head has been horrible. Always telling you to kill this person or something along those lines. Since he has the same ability as you, he also tortures you with memories. If you were a regular person, you would have been like him by now. Absolutely crazy and have a mad love for killing people. But you aren't regular, your mind is like his. That's why he hasn't taken over you yet. Half of your body is fighting to get your old self back, the other half has given in.

You always loved when the team came to see you, your old self came back. Instantly, you would burst into tears then try to say sorry. But then the voice, the man, would come back and haunt you. Not only did it scare you, it scared them. Suddenly they were about to hug you, the next you were screaming at yourself, reminding you that you can't kill them. Occasionally, you could warn them to leave your cell, when you can feel the voice coming. But most of the times you can't.

The cell was freezing when you woke up, but you could not care less. Straight away, the voice came back, and it was bad.

"Come on, do it!"

"No!"

"Do it or I will torture you." 

"Stop!" 

You were screaming and banging your head. Your cell was quite far away from where the team's rooms were. So they either did't hear you, or it would be very faint. Part of you wanted them to come and try to help you, but the other half didn't want them to come. The chances were high that you would injure them.

You gave in to the voice, he was just to strong this time round. Before you knew it, you were forcing your powers to make a spike in the wall. After a few minutes, there was a large, pointy spike sticking out. It was as sharp as a sword, if not, then sharper. 

"Why are you doing this!? I thought you didn't want me to kill myself!?" 

"I'm not going to make you do that, I am just going to make sure you feel as much pain as possible."

"Why!? Just let me go!" 

"I mean, I can end your life if you don't do this properly."

"I don't care anymore! Just make me die, I want to be put of this pain! And theirs!" You screamed, your voice was clearly shaky.

"Fine, this is getting boring anyways."

You let a tear roll down your cheek, did you really want to do this. There was still hope that you would become normal again. And the team, you would let them down. They have been through enough pain with all of this, ending your life? It would make them so much worse.

"Wait! It isn't fair on them."

The voice just chuckled a bit, the continued to guide you to the large spike.

"Stop!" You shrieked and let out a sob.

"You asked for it."

"Please stop, I'm begging you!"

He continued to guide you to the spike. You tried to stop walking to it, but you couldn't. Suddenly the door burst open and you say like the whole team standing there. 

"We heard your screaming, is everything-" Tony stopped mid-sentence, seeing what you were doing.

"Help me." You whispered, you didn't want to scream anymore.

You were inches away from the spike, the team didn't know what to do. When you almost touched it, you felt Bucky push you away from it. Well, he kind of dived into you. 

"Please get out of here." You said, your voice cracked.

"We aren't leaving you like this!" Wanda said from the doorway.

"Kill the one in the bright yellow Pyjamas." 

You turned your head slowly, seeing he was meaning Bruce.

"No! I am not hurting them!" You scrambled into the corner and banged your head on the wall, letting tears roll down your cheek.

They backed away a few steps, but they didn't want to leave you in this state. You let out a wince then shrieked as your powers pushed Bruce to you.

"I''m sorry, I don;t know what I'm doing. I can't stop it." You sobbed then made your powers push him towards the spike. The team started screaming at you, telling you to stop.

"Stop Y/n!"

"You can control it!" 

"Please we can help you!" 

Somehow, you stopped. You took this to your advantage and ran out of the cell. They all started running after you, but you had to leave. They were scared for you to be out in the public. For starters, your eyes would terrify people. The white of your eye was still black, and the iris was a blood red. They just looked like red rings in a pool of black. But also, what would you do to the public? Kill them? Kidnap them? Hurt them? Know one knew, not even you.