Clint & Avengers ⇛ Boom Bitch *Dad x Child Reader*

Plot: Clint is your father, but you rarely see him anymore. For the past 5 years, he has been living with the Avengers. So, throughout those years, you trained yourself to become like a mini Clint, an archer. Since you had spent a lot of time with Natasha before she left, you picked up on her fighting skills. Then, it was the time to finally meet your dad for the first time in 5 years.

(This one might be long!)

You shift your back-pack around, waiting for your mum. Today was the big day, for you and your family. You were finally going to see your father after 5 years, Clint Barton. At the age of 11, he left you and your family to go with the Avengers since they were moving to the other side of the world. You were pissed, pissed that he chose them over you and your family. Your mum was quite angry as well, but she eventually understood it was for the best. But you never understood, he left you when you needed him the most. You hated thinking that, that he left you to go with the team. In your head, it made you sound selfish and arrogant. But he was your dad, you missed him. After time, your grudge faded away, as you knew he was saving the world. When you became a teenager, your birthdays and your struggles. It was going somewhat well with just your mum and 3 younger siblings, but then she fell sick. She has been sick for 3 years. Since your mum is sick, it means you have to take care of the house and your 3 annoying siblings. Over the past 5 years, you have taught yourself to be an archer, just like your dad. Let's just say, you are amazing at it, almost better then him. You had also learned fighting skills from your Aunt, Natasha. She told you it was important for you to know self defence. Now here you are, an archer almost better then Clint Barton and you can fight just like Natasha Romanoff. You weren't as good as your Aunt, but you were pretty close! That reminded you, you also wanted to see your Aunt and the rest of the team. Even though they took your dad away, you still really loved them.

"Come on Y/n, give me a kiss!" Your mum says weakly. 

You smile and run into her room. She was on her bed reading a book. You had to admit, she definitely looked better then she did a few days ago; but that normally never meant anything. You wrapped your arms around her, she did the same.

"I love you mum." 

"I love you too, please be safe. If you can't find him, come back home." 

"Of course I will mum, but I will find him. I promise." You smiled.

Your mum reaches for her neck and takes off a necklace with a locket, handing it to you. You open the locket ad see it's a picture of your family.

"I am never taking this off." You say softly, then kiss her cheek.

"Bye, I love you." She mumbles.

"I love you too." With that, you went out of the house, you already said goodbye to your siblings, so your journey starts now. Walking was going to be your main use of transport, since you don't have a car, and planes do not have bike racks. It would be a pain, especially because of the Australian heat.

Finally you made it to the airport, it was huge. Planes flying and landing, so many people, the large windows, it was all fascinating to you. Once you got on the plane, you decided to sleep, as you were not going to get a lot of it.

The plane landed, you got off, got your luggage, started walking. You took a plane to New York, but it was on the other side of the state. You slept on benches, the ground, grass, basically everywhere. New York was so much bigger then you thought, it took you 4 days to reach where you needed to go. The large A on the building caught your eye, then you smiled. 

"Easier then I thought." You mumbled. Quickly, you ran into Central Park, finding the right tree. Your dad told you that he always had bows hidden around New York, so you needed to find one. Airport security would ever let you take a bow and arrows on the plane.

"Bulls eye!" You grinned and shook the branch, catching a bow and a bag of arrows. Now, you could make your way to the tower. As you were walking, you didn't know how to feel when you saw him, well, if you did see him. Should you hug him first because you missed him so much? Or should you slap him because he promised he'd come back to visit and he never did. At times you thought he was dead! Out of nowhere, a loud bang echoed through your ears, then they started ringing. The force pushed you onto the ground, making you gain cuts and bruises. You turned your head, seeing it was a bomb in the streets.

"If they weren't there already, they are now." You grumbled. Your head ached as you got up, so did your legs and arms. There was a huge cut on your thigh, reaching to your shin. It was also very deep, it was extremely painful.

"I promise." You closed your eyes and looked at the locket, letting tears roll down your cheek. So you ignored the cut and your ripped leggings and started running to the commotion. Just like you expected, the Avengers were there, fighting Hydra you presumed. You watched for a while, not knowing where to come in. Should you wait till it's over? Or should you help out and surprise them even more? Suddenly, your eyes jerked to Steve, he was surrounded by agents. No one was running over to help, maybe the ear peaces weren't working or something, you thought. A gun was pointed to the back of his head, he didn't turn around since 3 more were in front of him, holding guns.

"Perfect." You smiled then sprinted in their direction. Straight away, you got the bow ready and released it. The arrow hit the agent's neck, making him drop to the floor. You kept the bow aimed, ready to shoot another. Steve realised that the gun was no longer on his neck, so he slowly turned around with his hands up. Once he saw you, you smirked.

"Boom bitch." You smirked some more then winked. That was your little catch phrase, you loved saying it. You left Steve standing there, confused, and killed the agents around the Avengers with the bow. Once everyone was taken out, the Avengers all stopped and looked at you. Your eyes stopped on Clint, you made eye contact, but he didn't speak. 'He doesn't remember me,' you told yourself. A tear rolled down your cheek and you turned around to walk away.

"Y/n?" Clint said slowly. You stopped walking, then turned around slowly. 

"Oh my gosh, it is." He said he took a step forward then looked at the team who were all equally confused. Apart from Natasha, she knew who you were, but it just felt unreal to her that you were here. You let another tear roll down your cheek as he came to you slowly. He stopped in front of, so you slapped his cheek, hard. You heard the team gasp a bit, making you smile on the inside.

"What was that for?" He said.

"You left us for 5 fucking years! You said you would visit, but you never did! Not even a single call or text. We thought y-you were dead. Now mum is sick, well she has been for 3 years! She can barely get out of bed." Another tear rolled down your cheek, and on Clint's as well.

"But, I missed you so much. I thought I would never see you again." You gave him a weak smile, then pulled him in a tight hug. He hugged you back, it made you feel safe.

"Y/n, I am so sorry. I-" You cut him off.

"I don't care just hug me for shits sake." 

He chuckled and pulled you into another hug. When you pulled away, you noticed Natasha was closer. You grinned and went over to her.

"Hey Aunt Nat, I missed you so much." You hugged her tightly.

"I missed you too Y/n." She hugged you back, not wanting to let go.

"I see my self defence lessons sticked with you." She smirked.

"Of course they did, I can't let me cool Aunt's teaching go to waste!"

Natasha chuckled and looked at the rest of the team.

"Told you I was a cool aunt!" 

You laughed then Sam hugged you, he remembered you. Slowly, the whole team remembered you from when you were younger. As you hugged Bruce, you saw Steve look at you, then mouth, 'Language'. You laughed a bit then mouthed back, 'Boom bitch', then winked at him.