Bucky ⇛ Weddings

Plot: It's your wedding day and your almost husband is just about to see you on the aisle.
The next stories after this will be from the prompts!  

(Your dress)

(Your hair)

After taking a shaky breath, you looked in the mirror. Staring back at you was a women wearing her dream wedding dress, looking stunning. You tilted your head and glided your fingertips along your dress.

"Wow. This is really happening." You whispered.

You turned around to see your 4 best friends standing there as your braids maids. Natasha, Wanda, Pepper and Okoye. 

They looked at you with tears in their eyes.

"What?" You smiled.

"Y/n, you look beautiful." Wanda smiled, adoring your appearance.

Natasha walked up to you and just hugged you.

"I'm so proud of you, I love you." She whispered. 

You felt a tears forming, but you kept blinking them away.

"I'm so grateful for you Nat." You hugged her tighter, but then the other 3 came and joined the hug.

You embraced the moment, having the women you love most, giving you the support and love you needed. Your mother died during childbirth, you missed her even though you hadn't met her. But you had these girls, that was all that mattered to you. 

"I think it's time." The lady who was doing your hair stood by the door. "Your driver is here." She smiled at you and your friends.

"Okay let's go." 

.:. Time Skip - At The Wedding .:.

You stepped out of the car and saw your dad waiting for you. He sank down a bit and walked over to you.

"Y/n, you are so beautiful." A tear rolled down his cheek and he hugged you.

"I hope mum would have liked it." You spoke softly.

"She would, she would have definitely loved it."

You smiled at him and he took your hand. It was your cue to start walking. The both of you began to walk slowly, then through the doors. Heads turned around to face you, so you smiled at them. Then you looked up, seeing Bucky in his suit. He looked amazing. 

The second Bucky laid eyes on you, his heart melted. You looked breathtaking. He couldn't look you without feeling the urge to cry. Well he did, a tear rolled down his cheek. As you stood in front of him he felt like he was going to melt. Your eyes glimmered behind the white veil. He gently lifted up and took it off your face. 

"Oh my god." 

He stepped back and rubbed his chin. Another tear rolled down his cheek, making you giggle.

"I love you so much doll." 

---------------

Sorry this is such a shit ending. I lost motivation for the story half way through ha!