Tony ⇛ It's All Blood

Plot: You are a strong Avenger, so it was finally time for your first mission. But on the field, an accident takes place, letting Hydra kidnap you. You are brainwashed and turned into their new Winter Soldier. You forgot everything about your past life, until one of your Hydra missions.
Word Count: 1661

"Alright, everyone understand their jobs?" Steve said.

You nodded, slightly sad that you were back up. You are the newest member of the Avengers, so this is your first mission. But your the back up. You wanted to be on the field and help tackle down Hydra, but you sort of understood where the team was coming from.

"Y/n, so you know where you are staying?" Steve asked.

"Yep, the entrance of the forest so I can see if anyone needs help or back up." He gave you a satisfied smile then geared up.

It didn't take long until you were all in your positions, even your forest 'camp'. Then the fight began, you were sort of glad that you were sitting out this round, so you could see the how the fights would normally go. It was quite nerve wracking honestly, you wanted to leap out but you wanted to stay safe. So you chanted the calming words to yourself. Tony always repeated a short poem to you when ever you were stressed. 'Hope. Hold on, Pain Ends.' Then out of nowhere you felt a strong pair of hands on your neck. Out of instinct you tried to cry help, but the person covered your mouth with a cloth. The only thing that could be heard through the earpiece was, "H-!"

"Y/n, you okay?" Natasha heard the faint noise, but when she didn't get a response, she presumed it was you sighing or something.

You managed to look where you were being taken, Hydra. The helicopter had the large logo on it, making you cringe. You squirmed around, trying to get out of the person's grip, but it was no use. Once you got into the helicopter, there was a huge pain through your head, then everything was black.

.:. Time Skip .:.

Your eyes blinked slowly, adjusting to the big light over your head. After a few seconds, you felt a jabbing pain. You winced and turned your head.

"You're awake." A man said.

You couldn't reply as you still had the cloth over your mouth. A syringe? Your eyes widen and you tried to wiggle out of the chair. But you had restraints all over you. They were jabbing needles into you with many different coloured substances. The only thing that was going through your head, was that the Avengers would hopefully save you. You didn't want to admit it, but you were terrified. Bucky told you what they did to him, which made you even more tense.

After 2 days, you had given up hope on the Avengers coming. Yes, you knew it took time, but your brain just came to the conclusion they weren't coming. Throughout these couple of days you had many different needles in you, and many new scars and bruises.

"Come here." A croaky voice said.

You looked up and saw a worker standing at the front of your door. You scoffed and moved further back.

"I will hurt you if you don't come over."

'Ugh.' There was nothing worse then giving up, but the way they hurt you was agonising. You were on the Avengers because of your unique ability. You had what they call, Liquification. This is the ability to turn yourself into any liquid at anytime. It does sound lame, but think about it. You can sneak into any room as a tiny droplet over water. Or you could literally drown someone. But this also means that your weakness is ice. Hydra takes advantage of that. If they wanted you to feel pain, they would just put dry ice on you or something along those lines. Boy that hurt, it felt like being thrown onto a fire.