Steve ⇛ Chaos

Plot: You are quite crazy, always causing trouble and chaos. But Steve sees a completely different side of you.

 But Steve sees a completely different side of you

(This is what you are wearing)

The heat of the fire makes you sweat badly. But you didn't care, the sight was to beautiful to leave. The flames filled your view, burning the small building down. Today, you decided to burn down a building, because why not? Doing reckless stuff like this was normal for you, it was in your blood. Your parents were crazy, completely out of their mind. They raised you to believe that evil was actually good. Doing bad stuff like this cleared your mind and bought your happiness. Although, there was occasionally a feeling of regret that came by you. Like you're not meant to be a criminal, that should have been left to your parents. But you shook the feeling away, making your parents happy was everything to you. 

People ran away from the fiery ruins, making you smile a bit. But, you saw a group of people running towards you. They were hesitant to come any closer to the flames, but they did anyway. You smiled, an evil grin creeping up your face. 

"Well hello there." You smirk and twist your favourite lighter in your fingers.

"W-what are you doing here?" Someone in a red and yellow suit asks. He has his arm up, trying to cover the heat or something.

"Actually, I want to know what you're doing here, metal man?" You tilt your head and light the lighter.

"Well, we got alerted that a building was set on fire and we came here to, I don't know, stop it from getting out of hand?" He said, a bit sarcastically in fact.

"And it's Iron man." He adds bluntly.

"Oh! I know you guys! You're Avengers or something rather." Another evil grin forms on your face.

"Mhm." Black Widow says.

"Why are you here? You are going to burn!" Someone says.

You tilt your head and notice who it is.

"Ah, it's Captain America! And, I am not sure, I just like watching... this." You smirk and look at the flames.

"You need to leave!" He yells at you.

Something about him makes you wanted to do as he says. You sort of want to listen to him, but the other half of you wants to stick to what you know best. That side won, you were standing your ground.

"I think I will pass on that offer." You intensely watch the small flame on the lighter.

"Just leave her, she is crazy." The Falcon mumbles, but loud enough for you to hear.

"He is right, I am crazy." You smirk.

Out of the corner of your eye, you noticed Steve staring at you. You looked back at him, he didn't turn away. Something about him really makes you feel different, like you want to leave this all behind. You smile at him, at first it's a creepy, evil grin. But it quickly turns into a soft, smile, to him, it looked like someone else was trapped in your body. He thought you were like an angel trapped in a devil's form.

"Just come with us, you will get yourself killed in here!" Captain America coughs, obviously the smoke was getting to him.

"Maybe that was the point?" The lighter twirls in your fingers.  

A cracking sound makes you look up. A bit of wood was on the verge of falling, instead of moving at out of the way, you just rolled your eyes. 

"Move!" The Captain yelled. He leapt towards you, hoping you'd move.

You snort and let the wood fall on your head. Maybe, finally you would leave this hell that your parents brought upon you.

---------------

"She is trouble, chaos really. But her smile, it was her smile that made me fall in love with her."

The voice echoed through your brain. It sounded so familiar, so comforting. You wanted to see who it was, but your vision was black and you had a killer head ache.

"You love her?" A female voice replied.

You knew who this was, this was the Black Widow. You liked her, she seemed a little bit like you.

"I think so? When I first saw her, I had the same feeling I did whenever I was near Peggy." 

The voice was incredibly familiar, his name was on the tip of your tongue.

"She is bat shit crazy, her files literally say she has committed over 20 crimes." Black Widow replies.

'But I regretted most of them, it wasn't me, it was my parents.' You said in your head, hoping they would magically hear.

"There is probably a reason to why." He said back. 

Your eyes fluttered open, suddenly you were awake. It took a bit of time to adjust to the light, but eventually you could see.

"You're awake!?" The man got up and went up to you. 

"Captain America?" Your voice was hoarse.

"Call me Steve, Steve Rogers."

"Y/n, L/n." You smiled sheepishly. 

"I will leave you two alone." Black Widow said, then walked out.

Steve smiled at you and returned the smile. For once, you genuinely felt happy and accepted.

------------------

Sorry this was a trash ending!