Tony x Daughter ⇛ Halloween

Plot: You are Tony's daughter and it is Halloween! Instead of trick or treating around the streets, you decide to do it around the tower.

"Dad! I want to go already!" You whine, sitting on the edge of his bed.

"Hush, I am almost ready." 

You kick your legs around and adjust your costume. Tony made a pirate costume for you,simply because you love pirates. Honestly, it turned out really well, you looked adorable. Tony decided he would dress up a bit as well. He just got a plastic shield, put a blue shirt on and said he was Captain America. Or as you best know him, uncle Steve.

"Alright sweets, let's go!" He held your hand and you walked next to him.

You were so excited, beyond excited. You wanted the team to see your outfit and surprise them. You thought they would all think that you would be a fairy or a princess, but you were going to impress them with your pirate outfit! You didn't know this, but Tony told everyone beforehand what you were doing, so they could be lollies for you. But he didn't tell them what you were dressed as, he knew you wanted to surprise them. 

First floor, yes they have their own floors because the tower is that big. You knocked on their bedroom door and out popped Rhodey.

"A pirate!? That's sick!" He gave you a high five.

"Daddy made it!" 

Tony smirked a bit, then Rhodey gave you some lollipops.

"Thanks!" You said as you walked to the elevator.

Next floor is Sam's. You knocked on the door and he complimented your costume. He gave you some sherbet and a hug.

Happily, you went up to the next floor, Bucky's. 

"Hey doll!" He grinned and picked you up.

"Hi Bucky! Do you like my pirate outfit?" You grinned.

"I love it! I wish I dressed up like that." He said, pretending to be sad.

You giggled and gave him another hug when he filled your bag with some mars bars.

"Bruce!" You leapt into his arms when he opened the door.

After Tony and him talked about weird sciencey things, he gave you a stash of gummy eyeballs. This was really entertaining to you. 

You knocked on the next door ad Wanda opened it.

"Oooh a pirate, that looks so good!" She bent down so she was your height. 

You giggled and picked out a few of your favourite chocolates. Just before you left, she called you back.

"One more thing Tony forgot." She smirked at Tony a bit, making you giggle.

She made the red orb float on her hands, it always fascinated you, no matter how many times you saw it. She made an eye patch and put it on you, it was red, but it still went with your costume. (Just pretend she can do that! xD )

  "Woah! Thank you are the best!" Quickly you gave her a hug then went to the next floor.

"Vision!" He greeted you and gave you a hug. Then he gave you a few lolly snakes, one of your favourites.

"Yay thanks Vis!" He gave you a high five and waved you off.

The next floor was very exciting, you knew they would give you a lot of lollies. 

"Hello my favourite earthling!" Thor grinned and picked you up.

You giggled and talked to  him for a bit, then he gave you a huge packet of different types of lollies.

"Uh, that may be to much." Tony said from behind you.

"Oh shush dad, it's Halloween!" 

Thor laughed and gave you one last hug before you went off.  

"Second last one, you tired yet?" Tony says, stroking your hair.

"Not one bit!" 

You heard Tony mumble a bit, making you grin. Quickly, you knocked on the door, not waiting too long until it opened.

"Aunt Nat!" You jumped into her arms and she picked you up.

"You're a pirate! I can definitely imagine you owning your own pirate ship when your older!" 

"I will live on the ocean and find treasure chest!"

"And I will come to visit on my little sail!" You and Nat both laughed.

"Do you want some guns?" Nat whispered, loud enough for Tony to hear.

"Natasha!?" Tony jumped, staring her down.

She ignored him then looked at you.

"Yes!" You giggled and stood politely as she told you to wait there. 

Tony was about to go in and stop her, but she came out with a handful of gummy guns.

"Thanks Aunt Nat!" You kissed her cheek then ran to the elevator, leaving your dad on Nat's floor.

You raced to Steve's bedroom door and knocked on it loudly. 

"Trick or treat!" 

Steve quickly opened the door and picked you up. He grinned and you talked to each other for while. Finally Tony came and smirked as he held the plastic shield.

"Oh my gosh." Steve laughed then filled your bag with lollies.

Tony held your hand as you went to your floor.

"How was it?" 

"Perfect! Thanks for coming with me, I love you dad!"