Pietro ⇛ Little Talks

Plot: A mission caused you to go crazy. You've been like this for a few months, but slowly other voices are eating you up. Pietro tried his best to bring you back.
This is inspired by the song, Little Talks. Also don't mind how crap this and the fact that I've already used this gif!

"I-I don't know what to do.." Pietro puts his head in his hands.

"I think she needs more time." Steve replies.

"It's been 3 months Steve. I can't keep seeing her like her this." Pietro's voice saddens.

"I feel like if we keep waiting, it's just going to get worse." Natasha fiddles with her fingers.

"Exactly." 

"You should try talking to her, but nothing to rough I guess." Steve said.

"Really Captain Obvious..!?" Pietro said sarcastically.

Steve looked up, very confused.

"I'm Captain America...?" He said, very confused.

Steve clearly didn't get it, so Pietro just moved on.

"Of course I've tried talking to her, I just don't think I can get through to her. The voices in her head, or what ever it is, is blocking me from her. Blocking everyone for her." He said sadly.

No one said anything for a bit, because it was true. No one actually knows what happened to you on that mission. You were left alone for like 5 minutes, so nothing bad should have happened in that time, right? But the whole team could hear you over the ear pieces, calling for help and back up. But, when they finally came to you, they were too late. You were on the ground, clutched into a ball. You had passed out, so they took you onto the ship and back to the tower. When you finally woke up, you were screaming, crying, telling the 'thing' to get out of your head. The one night, you locked yourself into your room. No one can get into your room, they try, but don't succeed. On your side of the door, they hear the constant screaming for help and the thuds of you banging your head. But when they try to help you, you never open the door, or tell them to leave. You were a mess, they just wished they knew what happened.

Everyone lifted their heads up and looked at each other.

"Is that her?" Tony asked.

"I presume so.." Sam replies slowly.

You're screams were filling the tower again, but this time, they were different. Usually, they were filled with pain, sadness and fear. But today, you're screams sounded confused.

"I'm going to talk to her.." Pietro stood up.

"Tell us what happens." Wanda looks at him.

He nods and walks out. He doesn't know what to say, he should know, seeing that you two have been dating for the past 3 years. But it was so much more different today. What if, what if you somehow forgot everything, including him. Horrible thoughts were rushing through his head, he always thinks of the worst.
Finally, he get's to your door. But the screaming had stopped, it was complete silence.

"Y/n?" He said softly.

You heard his voice from outside your room. For once, you were grateful to hear it. Normally, you would tell him to go or to leave you alone. But today was odd, today you needed him but you didn't necessarily want him. 

"Sweet? You okay?" He mentally smacked his face, of course you weren't okay.

"Piet?" You're voice was so quite and hoarse, you thought he wouldn't have heard you.

But he did, he lifted his head up and his hopes rose. Maybe you were slowly coming back?

"I'm here. A-am I able to come in?" He asked softly.

You paused, for a while.

"I'm not the same, I am not me. I don't think you should see me... like this." 

"Y/n, I am your boyfriend and I love you more then words can ever say. I don't care what you look like or whats happened, you're still my Y/n."

"That's the thing, I don't think I am... her anymore..."

"Please open the door?" He said quietly, but it was more like an order.

Slowly, you picked yourself up, ad unlocked the door. For the first time in 3 months, someone was going to finally see you.
Pietro walked in and didn't display the reaction you thought he would. Instead of judging you, he walked over to you and looked at you. You kept your eyes down, you didn't want him to see them yet. You had changed completely, you were skinnier, had many scars and injuries, you're room was a mess and overall, you just looked.... empty. Finally you looked at him, he didn't even flinch or anything. The main thing they did to you back on the mission was torture you. You were alone for 5 minutes, but they were the longest five minutes of your life. They put something in you, some sort of serum, it hurt you mentally and physically. The liquid went straight to your eyes, and made the veins in your eyes go black. Whenever you looked in the mirror, you were disgusted, hens why the mirror is smashed.
Tears formed in your eyes.

"I'm sorry." You said, your voice was barely there.

"For what?"

"This..." You said, gesturing to the room, and you.

"Why should you be sorry? None of this was your fault. You are still drop dead gorgeous, and I was right, you are still my Y/n." He smiled to you.
You smiled back, the first smile you did in months. 
"He is gone..." More tears filled your eyes.
Pietro didn't need to ask what you meant. He knew that you meant the voices, and he could never be any more prouder of you. Proud of you for fighting through this and hanging on.
He gently placed his hands around you, not wanting to startle you. But right now, you'd do anything for his warmth and the safe feeling he gave you.

"You stink..." You said, whilst buried into his shirt.

"Really? That's all I get? You know how to ruin a moment." He played with your hair and laughed.

"Oh shut up." You giggled, he thought he would never he that again.

"I missed these little talks..."

-----------
Also I am so sorry for all these sad sort of Imagines. Endgame has made me emo, so there will be quite a few emo ones lol!