Natasha & Thor ⇛ We Have To Go

Warning: Swearing

Plot: You have the ability to look into the future and stop things from happening. For example, if you look into the future and see that a friend is going to die. You have the ability to change it and stop it from happening. This is exactly what happens one night, when majority of the team were on a mission, you saw something. 

"Coast is clear, come on!" Tony said.

The team nodded and walked out of the tents. It started off at a fast paced walk, then a jog. As they didn't want to get caught and they wanted for the mission to be over. All of them were running, except you, you were still in your tent. Quickly, you opened the tent doors and screamed at them.

"Don't go! Come back here! It's dangerous!" You were screaming, but they couldn't hear you. All of sudden, bombs started exploding from the ground. Tears rolled down your cheek as you watched in horror. Your breathing started to get faster and your chest began to feel heavy. You let out a sob before choking.

"No!" You yelped as you sat up faster then a blink. 

Sweat was dripping down your neck, your hands were shaking wildly.

"Y/n!" Thor said softly, but still quite alarmed, as he walked through your door. 

Natasha quickly ran into your room as well, worried about you.

"Y/n? Are you alright?" Her eyes were wide and she went to sit next to you on your bed.

"I- I had another vision. Well, more like a nightmare kind of vision.." You gulped just thinking about it.

"We have to go." You whispered.

Thor and Natasha looked at each other, clearly confused.

"Go where? What did you see?" Thor said quietly, patting your back.

"The others... They ran across a landmine field. None of them had any chance of making it out of there." Tears rolled down your cheek, thinking about the sight you pictured. 

"They are going to blow up and die for fucks sake!" You yelled, quickly getting up from the bed.

"Okay okay, first of all, just relax. Natasha and I will go get the jet ready. You have a glass of water and come out when you're ready." Thor said, patting your back again, then walking off.

Natasha smiled at you and gave you a hug, then followed Thor. You took a deep breath, then quickly rinsed your face. You didn't want a glass of water, you just wanted to save them. It was 3:37 am right now, in the vision, it was about 6 in the morning. It takes about three hours in the jet to get to them. You blinked back at your tears, knowing there was a large chance you may not save them. Quickly, you leaped into the jet, watching the compound get further away as you flew. It was only Natasha, Thor and you who were not on the mission, meaning the jet was lighter. So it could go faster, well that's what you think.

"They start running at 6, it's already 4. Does it go faster?" You said quietly.

"We can try." Natasha said. 

The jet went faster, you were hoping it was fast enough. Another tear rolled down your cheek, thinking about seeing your team die, for the second time. Finally, The jet landed behind the field and behind the tents. The clock on the jet, that changes in which time zone your in etc, read that it was 5:58. 

"Told you we would make it." Nat smiles softly at you.

"Do we wait or go into the tents?" Thor asked.

"Follow me." 

With that, Natasha and Thor quietly followed behind you. A sudden noise made you jump, it was Tony. You were about to go and yell at them, telling them to stop. But the memory of the vision came back to you, making it seem like you were paralysed. After-all, you had literally witnessed their possible deaths. Thor and Natasha knew what was happening to you, it often did when you had a bad vision. So they quickly ran out to the front of the tents.

"We have to go, now!" Thor yelled, running to the jet.

"I'm sorry, what?" Steve asked, walking up to Natasha.

"Y/n had a vision. It was not good, we cannot do this mission. Now go!" She hissed.

"What was the vision?" Tony said, seeming like he was trying to annoy them.

"Your deaths." You managed to snap out of it and walk over. Your eyes were red from the tears.

"I had a vision of your fucking deaths. So if you don't listen to Nat and Thor, you are going to end up as a destroyed, toasted piece of arrogant crap! Get on the fucking jet!" You yelled at them.

All of the team were stunned at you, they had never heard you speak like that.

"Well if you want to get blown up, suit yourselves for shit's sake." You hissed, pulling Natasha with you as you ran to the jet. 

The team followed you in, then buckled up, ready to fly home. The flight was silent, still shocked at what you said. Once again, you felt paralysed, still scarred that you 'witnessed' their deaths. The team knew how you were feeling, so they just looked at you, feeling sorry for you and apologetic.

------------------------

Okay yes, that was the most shit ending ever. Don't hurt me please lmao