Avengers ⇛ Rose Blood

Plot: You are adopted by the Avengers basically, they literally adopted you when you were a baby. They have always been so so so over protective of you, it was starting to get really annoying. But one day, you see why.

(This is based off a prompt I saw off tumblr!)

'On my way.' You sent the text then grabbed the jacket hanging by your bed.

The window creaked slightly as you opened it. Tonight, you and a group of friends were planning to go out to a party. Everyone was allowed to go and were giving each other lifts, but you. If you asked, you would definitely not be allowed to go. You're family are so over protective over you. At first, you thought it was normal, you were young and had just been adopted; makes sense right? But now you're 16 and has still barely gone outside, it's insane right!?

One leg went out the window and you were sitting on the window seal, half in, half out. You paused, taking in the lovely breeze. The stars shimmered above you and you heard a few owls, it was stunning. Apparently, you paused to long because you heard your door open. Quickly, you tried to jump back in, but your leg was at an awkward angle, making it very difficult to move fast.

"Y/n!? What are you doing?" Steve ran over to you.

You groaned, seeing Rhodey and Wanda standing in the doorway, looking worried, like really worried.

"Nothing." You grumbled.

"You clearly were doing something." Wanda walked over to you and checked over you.

"I was trying to go see my friends. For once." You crossed your arms, really angry.

"Through the window?" Rhodey tilted his head.

"Well if I asked you, all of you would have said no! Like always!" You were starting get very annoyed.

Some others must have heard you yell, because Nat, Tony and Bucky ran over to you guys.

"Everything okay?" Tony said, looking worried, like the others.

"Y/n was trying to sneak out." Steve said.

You simply rolled your eyes and fell backwards onto your bed.

"How far did she get?" Nat asked, coming closer.

"Only half way." You mumbled.

"Phew." Bucky said under his breath.

"Can you guys go, I am going to bed." You said bluntly.

"One thing first." Steve walked over to your window and locked it, then kept the key.

"What the heck!?" This time you yelled, again.

They all just stood there awkwardly.

"Just go."

It was the next day, and finally you have enough courage. It's taken you 15 years to finally ask about all of this. You didn't want to confront your family about this, but you needed to know. You needed to know why they are hiding the real world from you ever since they adopted you, at the age of 1.

"FRIDAY, tell the team I am calling an urgent meeting."

"Okay."

You went to the meeting room and heard lots of footsteps. 'They're in a hurry', you thought to yourself. By the time you get there, Thor, Vision, Sam and Tony were already there.

"Uh hi..."

"Are you hurt?!" Tony quickly walked over to you.

"No I'm fine." You brushed him off and he went back to your seat.

Honestly, you hated this kind of attitude you had towards your family. When you weren't annoyed about being 'wrapped in cotton wool', you were all so close.
The room filled up with everyone, including Fury, he was like a grandfather to you.

"Hi everyone." You gave them a small smile.

"I'm going to cut to the chase, why do you guys protect me so much?"

There was a silence, then Steve cleared his throat a bit.

"What do you mean?" He asked, like he had no clue what you were talking about.

"Oh come on! You know what I mean! Ever since you adopted me at the age of 1, I have barely been outside. Like don't get me wrong, I love it here and I love you all so much. But, why all of this protection? I am not allowed like anything sharp things in my room or around me, when ever I am near a door, you always pull me away? Why?" You didn't even notice, but you had let out a few tears.

No one spoke, not even Fury. It was just silent, no one knew what to say.

"Fine." You walked off and locked your room.

You were absolutely furious, they had no answers for you. So you wrote them a letter.

'I need room, I need a moment. I wanted answers, no, I needed answers. I don't know where I will go, but I will be back by tomorrow morning. Bye.'

You left the note then snuck out of the window, successfully this time. The lock was easy to pick, Steve didn't really get the best lock out there. When you landed outside, you paused, taking a moment to take in the fresh air. It always amazed you. Then, you started walking, not knowing where to go.

"Ouch."

You looked down and noticed that you had cut your leg on a small branch. The street light gave you enough light to see around you clearly. Blood starting forming, something you had never seen. All of a sudden, you felt awfully light headed. You ignored the feeling and watched the drop of blood fall. Then everything seemed like it was in slow motion. The second the drop hit the ground, a stem formed from the ground. Then, a rose bloomed on top. You froze. You're blood just grew a rose.

-------------------

I'm not sure, but part 2?