Clint ⇛ Shape-Shifter

Plot: The Avengers are out in the woods, having a relaxing day. So were you, that's where you live after all. But, something bad happens to you, you find yourself almost dead. (Layout on this will be a bit weird too! It's going to be from everyone's point of view, kinda.)

The Avengers decided to have a day off and go to the woods for a picnic. That's where you were. But there is no surprise there, seeing as though you do live in the woods. You are a regular human, well, sometimes. All was going well, for you and the Avengers, you were minding your own business. But, then Steve dared Clint to shoot an arrow at one of the deer. He chuckled saying it would be easy, so he started to aim his bow.

You were trotting around the forest, you saw the group of people there, so you just stayed away from them. Even though they were in your house, you just decided not to bother them. After a few minutes, you went down to the waterfall to get a drink. The river and waterfall were directly in front of the group, so they could see every move you were making.

"That one!" Thor said.

"Alright then." Clint smirked and rose his bow. He closed one eye and pulled his arm back. The deer was beautiful and majestic. But he knew there were many deer around, they were basically a pest. He released his back hand and the arrow flew through the air. You felt a shiver down your spine, so you turned your head. There it was, the arrow coming at you in lightening speed. You tried to run off, but you just weren't quick enough. The Avengers cheered once they saw that Clint had hit it.

"Nice shot!" Natasha grinned.

"That, my friends, was a piece of cake!" He chuckled.

"Uh.. guys?" Tony said, pointing to the 'dead deer'.

Since you were shot, you couldn't stay as a deer, you were too weak. So, you had to turn back into a human. A purple mist wrapped around the deer, the Avengers were awfully confused. They could see something moving in the fog. Slowly the fog faded, revealing a beautiful girl. Laying helplessly on the ground, in unspeakable pain. The Avengers gasped and all stood up.

"What?" Wanda said, standing up slowly.

"The?" Tony replied, standing up too.

"Fuck?" Natasha and Sam both said union.

The whole team stood up, Steve had his shield up, Thor had his hammer ready, Tony was half in his suit and Clint was unsure to put the bow down or not. You rolled over, revealing the large puddle of blood.

"Shit." You yelped, then winced in pain.

The Avengers looked at you, not sure if they should fight or help you. To break the silence, you coughed, blood coming out of your mouth.

"Guys, we have to help her." Bruce said, slowly walking up to her.

They looked at each other, then Tony spoke up.

"Hail Hydra." He said confidently, he wanted to see if you were with them or not.

"Don't you ever say that to me again." You replied bluntly.

"If you work with them then fuck off and let me die. I would rather bleed out then go back to you." Your voice cracked and blood came out of your mouth.

"Shit! We need to help her!" Clint cried, running up to you. He gripped your hand as the others called for help. You guys did not know each other for long, but he saw something in your eyes. A story.

"Please stay with me, don't go yet." He said softly, putting a strand of hair behind your ear. You smiled at him, letting your eyes close. For the last time, or was it?