Tony & Avengers ⇛ Are You Kidding?

Plot: Tony decided to prank all of the team by painting everyone's weapons or dying their uniforms pink...

"WHAT THE FUCK!?" You jumped and dropped your book at the sudden scream.

Suddenly Clint came running down the hallway, he seemed absolutely furious.

"Clint... what's wrong?" You said, confused.

"THIS IS WHAT'S BLOODY WRONG!" He yells and walks over to you.

Now you see it, Clint's bow and arrows were pink, so were his boots. You started to laugh.

"Omg Clint you look good." You laughed some more, he just death stared you.

"Was this you?" He asked, still glaring at you.

"What? No! How would I able to do that?" You raise an eyebrow, then see a very angry Steve Rogers enter the room.

"Where the hell is Tony?" He stomped in.

"What did he do this time?" You asked, retrieving your book.

"Oh nothing to bad, HE JUST DYED MY SHIELD PINK!" He then saw Clint's situation and clenched his jaw.

"Don't worry, he fucked me up as well." Clint said sternly. 

"WHOEVER FUCKING DID THIS TO ME IS NOT GOING TO WAKE UP TOMORROW. AND I'M NOT GOING TO THEIR FUCKING FUNERAL!" Natasha screamed and stomped into the room.

"Woah Natasha.." You weren't sure to laugh at the fact that her whole cat suit was pink, or to be scared since she had huge knives in her hand.

"First of all, put the knives down. Secondly, it was Tony." Steve said, looking at his shield sadly.

Before they could reply, Bucky came into the room. He was angry as well, his metal arm was covered in pink permanent marker. One after the other, eventually the whole team came into the room with something pink. It was either their suit, or their beloved weapon. Although, Thor thought it was adorable when he saw his hammer covered in little bows.

Tony walked into the room and immediately burst into laughter. The team just watched in anger as he fell to the floor, crying because he was laughing so hard.

"Oh my lord, you guys look great!" He wheezed very loudly and fell back down into a fit of laughter.

"Why has Y/n not gotten anything pink?" Wanda said, clearly annoyed that her hair was now pink.

"She hasn't discovered hers yet." He said, smirking.

"Tony what did you do?" Slowly you got up and went to your room.

"Are you kidding." You muttered under your breath.

You walked back into the room with everyone else and death stared him.

"Tony, from the bottom of my heart, FUCK YOU!" You stamped your foot down, thinking of your loved suit.

He did the same as Natasha's, covered your catsuit in pink. But he then covered yours in glitter. You can think of something and turn into real life, that's why you are on the team. You smirked, knowing what you were going to do to get revenge.

"Uh, what are you going to do to me?" Tony said, a bit scared.

You smirked again and thought of a few things. Before you knew it, Tony was covered in pink paint, pink glitter, pink feathers and then rice because why not. 

"That's what I'm going to do." You smiled sweetly at him, then wondered off.