Avengers ⇛ Mummy

Plot: You are a single mum, but you live with the team. They all help you and your daughter out and love her just as much as you!

The soft, sun rays gently peaked through your window. Slowly, you opened your eyes, revealing the morning sky. You leaned to check the time on your beside table.

"8? I never sleep in that late.."

Quietly, you turned around to face your baby's crib. Normally your daughter would wake you up at like 6 am with her sobs. You lifted your head, trying to see inside. The sight that greeted you made your heart stop, she wasn't in there.

"Holly?"

You sat up incredibly fast, maybe a bit to fast, a throbbing pain filled your head. Ignoring it, you searched around your room for Holly. Maybe she had gotten out...? After a bit of time searching, you felt sick. How could a 6 month old baby just disappear... unless... You wiped the thought out of your head. With lots of speed, you raced out of your room and starting looking down the halls. Eventually you reached the main room where the team were normally located in the mornings.

"Guys! Have you seen-"

You stopped mid sentence, letting what you were seeing sink in. In the sitting room, you saw Nat holding Holly, with Steve and Clint huddled around.

"There she is!" You quickly walked over.

They all looked at up at you.

"Morning Y/n, did you have a good sleep?" Steve asked politely.

"I did until I realised my baby wasn't there." You put your hands on your hips and smiled.

"She was crying and we knew that you were really tired. So we calmed her down and took her out here for a cuddle." Natasha smiled innocently.

"I don't know if I should be mad or happy right now."

"Happy, definitely happy. We really don't want an angry Y/n in the morning." Clint widened his eyes.

You chuckled.

"True, thank you guys."

.:. Time Skip .:.

"Holly!?"

"Yes mum!?"

"Are you ready yet?!"

"Coming now!"

The two of you yelled to each other across the huge 3rd level. Holly was getting being presented with many academic awards at school today. Throughout her years at school, she has really proven to be a nerd for science, just like her 2 uncles. You loved the fact that she was into it, she always tried to teach you stuff and it was just really fun for the both of you. It started off with just a phase in primary school, but now she's in year 9 and is getting awarded on it.
She walked out in a lovely white jumpsuit, casual but still gorgeous. In fact, it was your old one. All your old clothes went to her since the two of you were very close.

"You look lovely." You walked over to her and gave her a hug.

"Thanks mum." She grinned at you.

Morgan ran up to her and hugged her leg.

"Hey Morgs." She chuckled.

Morgan and Holly were also pretty inseparable. They had always thought of each other as sisters, well they practically were.

Everyone in the team, including Morgan and Holly, made their way to the garage. Instead of taking a limo, it was decided to take a few different cars. The trip to her school wasn't long, but it was enough time for you to feel like the proudest mother ever.

——-

"Holly Y/L/N !" The teacher smiled and shook her hand.

She looked over the crowd, holding her award. Finally she found you and everyone else. She smiled and waved to everyone, then blew you a kiss.

Whilst you sat in your seat and looked around, seeing the team and seeing your daughter, your whole body felt warm. Nothing in the world could make you feel as happy as you were when you were with this family.