Avengers ⇛ Its What Family Do

Plot: ( I don't really know how to write it as it basically explains itself! I am writing this story layout a bit differently as well! )

The Avengers were like your family, in fact, they were your family. When you were a young girl, your parents kicked you out of the house, for a few reasons. Once, because of who you were. You had a large birthmark on the side of your face. Your mum and dad were trying to love you, but they didn't like it, because of the stares they got and the shit they got. All from you. The other reason is because your parents were young, they had a one night stand. Which ended out with you. They were going to get an abortion, but they wanted to have a go. Your dad was 18, your mum was 17, because of this, they also only focused on social media and popularity. Every young parents post about their child and has those cute photos, that's basically the only thing your parents were looking forward to. But, because of the mark, they were highly disappointed. So, at the age of 4, you just woke up to the feeling of concrete. Your parents literally threw you out of the house. It was only a few days until you felt the warmth of someone's arms lifting you up. That was Steve, your 'father'. Ever since he and the Avengers took you in, you have always been happy. 

Steve and Tony were like your dads. One was the crazy dad, one was the sensible dad. You can probably tell who was who. But they were both very protective over you. 

Bucky, Clint and Sam. Your brothers as you like to call them. They were very over-protective of you. But they never failed to make you have fun, even if it got a bit dangerous....

Natasha and Wanda. Your sisters and probably your closest friends. Since you three were the only girls, you shared many secrets and they gave you the best advice. They also showered you with love and affection.

Vision and Bruce were like your granddads. They were very sensible and taught you how to behave. Even though they were serious all the time, they always make you smile.

Thor was definitely the crazy uncle! He always showed you the fun in things and always gave you as much food as you could dream of. 

They all taught you different things or helped you in different ways. 

Tony taught you lot's of your social aspects. Like how to get the boys, how to stand out, how to make friends. All of that.

Steve made you become a very caring human. He taught you how to find the greater things in people and how to treat people of different ages. That is why people complemented you on how well mannered and brought up you were. He was also the one you would go to first for your homework, he always helped you.

Bucky taught you how to intimidate. Yes, Steve taught you how to be all kind and caring, which you were, but what Bucky taught you was important to you. He was the reason why you have a huge resting bitch face. 

Clint taught you something more physical, archery. He wanted you to follow in his footsteps, luckily, you loved archery. He taught you how to become an amazing archer. But, he was also super supportive, he was always there to back you up.

Sam was why you have an amazing sense of humour. He always gave you jokes and incredible comebacks to say to people when people were getting on your nerves.

Natasha, like Clint, taught you physically as well. She knew it's important to know self defence, especially someone your age in a city like New York. She also let you have the most fun, most of the time it was dangerous. But Natasha protected you and made sure you came home grinning.

Wanda was the girl you could count on for advice. Any problems you had, you knew you could go to her. She would happily stay with you till 4 in the morning, listening to your rants or nightmares. She comforted you through hard times.

Vision was basically your school tutor. If you needed help with work or were struggling in school, he would always be happy to help. He also loved cooking your favourite meals. 

Bruce taught you science and physics. You loved spending hours in the lab with him, learning knew words and seeing different chemical reactions. 

Thor never failed to make you laugh. If he ever sensed you were sad, he did something incredibly dumb to make you grin. He also loved taking you to restaurants and cafes, because you were both head over heels for food.

Many people questioned why you did what you did, even the team. They had done so much for you, they made you cry of laughter, they gave you a second chance. That is the reason why you jumped in front of the gun. You were not going to watch half of your family die in front of you. 

It was a mission, you came along but stayed in the Jet, they gave you an earpiece in case you were frightened or something bad was going to happen. That's when you heard screaming in your ear, they were yelling things like 'Stop!' Or 'Please just let them go!' Or 'Don't worry! We will get you!' You knew something bad was about to happen, so you ran to them. The Avengers were split in half, one half all tied up, in front of a large gun. The other half were in hand cuffs, attached to a fence. No one saw you, so you took your chance. You leaped in front of the gun, then felt the pain. They were all telling you to stay awake and asking why.

"It's what family's do. I love you." 

Then your world went black.