Tony & Avengers ⇛ Alone

Requested

Plot: You and Tony have been dating for a while, but aren't living with each other yet. Something happens to your home, but it is too hard for you to deal with.

Warning: This one is pretty angsty and can be a sensitive topic for people.
Also, this is quite long!

"So you're not coming round tonight?"

"Sadly not."

"Oh." You could hear the disappointment throughout the phone line.

"I'll be seeing you tomorrow, don't worry."

Tony paused, you could hear movement in the background.

"Is Bucky coming over?"

"Huh?" You went over and checked your calendar.

"Oh yeah, he's dropping some photos over."

"Why can't I do it?" He whined.

"Relax, they are photos from my family. You know he is special to my family."

"Mhm."

"Tony..."

"Just call me tonight please, I haven't seen you in ages."

"Sure, I love you."

"I love you too." You hung up smiling.

Bucky, who was your best friend for as long as you can remember, was coming round soon. So you just decided to continue your art piece. Art was a huge part of your family. The house you were living in now, was your family's art gallery. A while go, it got renovated into your house, but the art was still kept and placed around the house.

A thick type of smell filled around you, making you stop painting.

"What?" You sniffled, then jumped slightly. Smoke.

Quickly, you went to the kitchen to see if you left the gas on. Nope, nothing, so you followed the smell. As you got closer, the smoke smell got heavier, then eventually was coming into view.

"Shit!" You opened the door which led to the room carrying all your family processions. A piece of paper was burning in the middle of the room, which had now spread to furniture.

It felt like your legs couldn't move. You were loosing your family processions, the ones you promised to pass down from generation to generation. The fire roared in front of you, breaking you out of your trans. It was to late to stop it, so you ran out to find your phone. But the fire was faster, it was creeping up on you. Your phone wasn't anywhere insight, then you remembered.

"My room!" You turned around on the spot, then gasped.

The fire had taken up the hallway, meaning many rooms were not accessible.

"Fuck!" You tried to run outside, but the heat and the smoke, it was all to much for you.

Everything was in slow motion, your forehead was gaining more and more sweat each second. Then it stopped, you hit the floor and prayed that this nightmare would end.

.:. Time Skip .:.

A bright light woke you up, adding to the pain in your head. Everything was fuzzy, but you could see the outline of people.

"She's awake!" The voice echoed through your brain, but nothing fully registered.

Then you felt warmth around your body, like someone was there. It made you jump and feel sick inside.