Avengers ⇛ If Thats What You Really Think

(Quickly, don't mind the gif, it's just too funny and I love it xD)

Plot: Like last time, you're the youngest Avenger. When you were on a mission, you made a mistake, simply because you didn't know how to control your powers yet. Then you overheard the team talking about you, making you heart broken.

You sat in your room, fiddling with your long H/C hair. Your hands were shaking and your eyes were red from tears. A few hours ago, you came back from your 4th mission, it failed, like all 4. This is simply because you don't know how to control your powers. Tony and Bruce insisted that you were ready to go on missions, but every time, something bad happened. Your first mission, you were just simply scared that you would hurt someone. So you were distracted, causing a couple of the members to be injured, nothing to bad though. The second time you lost control and killed the people that the team didn't want dead. Third time was basically the same. Then this most recent time is what you bought you to tears. Since you were shaken up and nervous from your past missions, you let some of your powers loose. You were out of control, from fear. An explosion was caused, killing many, many innocent people. You were terrified of yourself, and today really proved that. The Compound was awfully quiet on the level you were on, so you asked Jarvis.
"Where is everyone?"
"In the meeting room." Jarvis replied.
A confused expression crossed your face, you didn't know there was a meeting. Instead of teleporting there, you walked. As you were about to open the door, you stopped, as you heard your name. You hated eavesdropping, but you couldn't help it.
(This dialogue is going to be a bit different to make it easier!)
Tony: "That was very dangerous what happened in the mission, and I'm just saying that if it happens again. The Avengers are in a lot of trouble."
Steve: "But it clearly wasn't her fault! She was saying she wasn't ready to go on a mission. But you pushed her into it, all 4 of them."
Tony: "Are you saying it's my fault!?"
Clint: "Well it kind of is!"
Bruce: "Backing up Tony here, she actually agreed to doing the missions. We wouldn't put her on the field if she wasn't ready."
Wanda: "Many times she has said she can't control her powers!"
Bucky: "If she cant control her powers, she is very, very dangerous."
Nat: "What has gotten into you all!? We help people like us, who have unique abilities, like Wanda."
Wanda: "Exactly, you took me into the Avengers when I was against you, and caused that explosion on my mission. Why aren't I in trouble?!"
Sam: "Because you know how to control your abilities, she clearly doesn't."
Steve: "Listen here, she can teleport, shapeshift, she has super speed and she can control things with her mind. Of course she isn't going to be able to control all that yet! That's a lot to take in and to learn how to push all those buttons."
Clint: "That's why we need to give her time, more training!"

Your mouth was wide open, tears were rolling down your cheek. It seemed like it was Steve, Clint, Nat and Wanda fighting for you. Not even Tony, the one you saved.

Tony: "Well what if we don't have time? I think, that, needs to be dealt with."
Nat: "She has a name."

You could hear the anger in Nat's voice.

Clint: "What so you're gonna kick her out?"
Wanda: "You can't do that!"
Bucky: "I mean, he can, it's his team."
Steve glared at Bucky.
Steve: "If I remember correctly, it's also my team."

(Back to normal dialogue!)
There was a small pause before you opened the door.
"Well, If that's what you really think, I will start packing my bags."
The tears had stopped, but it was clear that you had been crying.
"Before I go. Tony, you're welcome. It was me who saved you." You said bluntly.
"Y/n, wait!" Steve and Wanda called.
You teleported to your room and started packing, super speed. But you were interrupted by Jarvis.
"Miss Y/n? Tony says he would like to see you."
"Tell him I never want to hear his name again."
Natasha, Steve, Clint and Wanda all came running out to find you. But they were too late. They heard the front door slam and couldn't find any traces of where you ran off to.

—————————-
A/N
This was actually based off a dream I had..?😂 Obviously I changed the storyline a lot, but that's where I got the idea!