Thor ⇛ Grease Lightning

Plot: You and the Avengers were called to do a live show of Grease. Why? Who knows! Let's just say, you fall for 'Danny'.

"Tony, remind me why we are doing this again." Sam whines.

"Charity, it's always good to give back to people." Tony replies.

Steve snorts a bit. "I love charity work, but since when does Tony 'give back'?" 

"Quit it, let's just decided on the characters." Tony walks over to the multiple hats and scoops one up. "This is to see who is playing Sandy." He puts his hand in the hat then lifts it up. "Y/n, it's you!" 

You gulped a bit then smiled. 

"Sweet."

Finally everyone had who they were playing and you all went off to practise. Tony really didn't organise this, since the show was tomorrow. Danny was played by Thor, your crush. You weren't sure if you were happy about this or not. Luckily both of you could sing, some people had to lip sync there parts, especially Bucky who was playing one of the Pink Ladies. 

You slept soundly, even though you were nervous for today. You didn't want to stuff up in front of your crush, the team and the audience. When you all arrived, everyone got in costumes, got make up done, hair done and everything else. Then the show began. Everything was going well, you were beyond happy. Thor seemed to be enjoying spending time with you as well! It was time for your final song, 'your the one I want'. It was a really up beat song, but you loved it. In the scene, you are sort of seducing Thor. You have to wear a black catsuit with black heels, and damn you looked hot. The number began, that's when you really started falling for him. He also couldn't stop looking at you, he loved the number as well.

Once the show ended, you were in your dressing room, getting ready to find out how much money you raised. You had a nice casual play-suit on with your hair hanging loosely around your shoulders. A knock at the door made you jump, quickly you opened it. Thor was leaning against the door way in a white t-shirt, making his muscles pop. You grinned at him, he grinned back.

"Hello Y/n, I just came in to ask if you wanted to walk down together." He said.

You smiled, trying not to blush. "Of course, let me just get my phone."

Quickly, you got your phone then walked over to Thor. Then something unexpected happened. He grabbed your face lightly and pulled you into a kiss. You kissed him back, it was perfect. 

"Sorry, I just couldn't wait any longer." He smiled.

"Me neither." 

--------------------

Sorry, this is so rushed!