Clint ⇛ Charms

Plot: You were kidnapped into Hydra, so of course they experimented on you. They also brainwashed you, you had barely any details of your 'past life'. Whenever you kill someone, a charm that represents them is added to your bracelet. 

(What you wear)

(What you wear)

(Your sword)

"Impressive." You say under your breathe, observing your sword.

The sword is covered in a lot more blood then usual, fascinating. After taking one last look at the corpse and the sword, you put in your belt. Blood stains getting on your outfit, but you didn't care. A wave of strength and energy swept over you. In a way, if sort of felt, rewarding. You let your head fall back and let out a small, evil sounding laugh. Once the feeling went away, you look down to your wrist. The black chain gleamed, especially the new charm. Hydra made you this bracelet, whenever you killed someone; a charm that somehow represented them formed. It also gave you the ability to bring back someones life. If you simply crush the charm, they will gain their life again. Except, apparently it hurts, like a lot. You had never tried it though, Hydra would torture you if you did. By now, you had 8 bracelets scattered on your arms, all filled with charms. On this new one, you had already got about 17. The bracelets also covered a tattoo, you had no clue on what it was. Whenever you got close to remembering the tattoo's origin or bits of your past life, they brainwashed you again. One time, you were so close to remembering the main parts of your life, but they erased again and again. Being part Hydra has changed you completely. 

You can't remember, but you were such a bubbly girl. A girl who didn't like hurting people, even the bad ones. But she did, because it was her job, fighting evil. She always made everyone laugh and she was so approachable.
Now, well now you were different. Hydra built your brain to believe that you could only kill. Nothing else in the world mattered, you just had to kill. No matter what happened, the old you would never come back. Even if a miracle happened and you escaped Hydra, the old Y/n was gone.

The new charm glimmered, making you smile. It was a bottle, so you tried to think of what it was. Was this man an alcoholic? Was he a bartender? A wine maker? You were about to think of more, but you felt someone watching you. Not just one person, you felt many eyes on your back. You raised an eyebrow, hearing someone draw a bow. 

"Turn around." A male said.

"I never miss." He said again. 'Definitely an archer', you told yourself.

 You smirked and pulled out your bloody sword, then turned around.

"Neither do I." 

 But they froze, some lowered the weapons, the others covered their mouths.

"Y-Y/n?" The archer said, lowering his bow.

"Not here." You said, clearly confused. 

"It's her, it's definitely her." The man with the shield said quietly.

"Who is this Y/n girl?" You tilted your head and played with your sword a bit.

Each of them looked at you, with different emotions, most of them not making sense. When you were first brainwashed, you had not recognition of emotions what so ever. But eventually they told you about them again. Some of them looked hurt, some were scared, sad, confused. You were not stupid, you could tell they knew you before you were kidnapped. A little part of you, who was not taken by Hydra yet, felt like it was remembering something. That part of you wanted to stay and learn about your old self. But the stronger half was Hydra, that always overruled your other thoughts. 

"If you guys don't move, I will hurt you." You smiled sweetly and twirled your sword.

"Y-you don't remember, do you?" The archer said.

"Of course I don't, now move!"

"No." He said, looking straight into your eyes. Something about him made you want to listen to him, but of course you could never betray Hydra.

"What did you just say to me?" 

"I am not letting you go, not again." He practically whispered the last time.

You tilted your head. 'Not again?' Who was this guy? No memories, not even the tiniest ones came back to you.

"Not again?" You asked.

"I let you go once, and I lost my fiance for 4 years. I am not letting you go again." 

You jerked your head back a fraction, fiance? 

"Kill the man, or you know what we will do to you." A man spoke into your ear piece. 

Without thinking, you grabbed your sword and stabbed your 'so called fiance'. You just didn't want to be brainwashed, not this time. The rest of the group started screaming and running over to him, crying and begging him to keep his eyes open. You looked at his eyes, god they felt so special.

"I love you." He said, then he took his last breathe.

The feeling swept over you, the feeling of death. Only this time, it felt wrong, it felt like it broke a bit of you. You glanced down and saw a small charm of a bow form onto your wrist. Was it those 3 words? Was it his eyes? Was it just him? You would never know, or never find out. Because whatever it was, it made you do something that you were going to pay for.
Your fingers slid under the charm, gripping it lightly for a bit. Quickly, you crushed it, fearing how they would treat you after the mission. 

"H-he is breathing!" The man with the hammer yells.

You watch them for a bit, but your head was somewhere else. Finally you had a lead to your past, but you would have to restart. You crushed a charm, Hydra was going to give you the worst. But, it as worth it, for him. The archer finally gains enough energy to sit up. He looks around and finally sees you, so does everyone else.

"I-I love you too." You said quietly, but loud enough so they could hear.

You dropped your sword and walked off, fearing for the next chapter. No matter how scared you were, no matter what they did to you, you grateful for this archer. He gave you the tiniest bit of hope that the old Y/n may return.