Natasha ⇛ Back Off

So I am going to try to write an Imagine and see how it goes. What I do is I write down the title and plot then leave it until I have time to write it. So I have lot's of Imagines lined up, I just don't know when they will be out. This one was extra hard to write :(

Plot: You and Natasha are dating, you have been for a while. On a mission, your 'over-protective girlfriend mode' comes out.

 On a mission, your 'over-protective girlfriend mode' comes out

(Your outfit)

"Natasha, behind you!" 

She turned around and instantly wiped the lights out of the Agent. 

"Well, okay." You laughed a bit to yourself.

This was just any other mission, going into a Hydra base, taking what we need then leaving again. It wasn't to hard, you were just annoyed because tonight was meant to be movie night with your girlfriend. 

"Clear." 

"Clear, let's go." 

You both met up at the entrance to a hallway and smirked at each other. Then, a few Agents came jogging out. Both of you started walking, well more like strutting, down the dark corridor. As you neared the Agents, you simply shot them, nothing to complicated. 

"Alright, you go left, I go right. The map says that we should meet up at the end."

"Yes ma'am." You saluted to Natasha in a joking way.

"Go." She laughed at you, blushing a bit. Thankfully the dark covered it because she never blushes. But when it came to you....

You smiled and starting jogging to the left. A few Agent's came out from behind you and in front of you. After giving them a sympathetic smile, you shot them. Through the ear piece, you could hear Natasha fighting. Her method was more physical, yours was just shooting them and getting the job done. A glowing light got your attention, you backed up a few steps to see if it was what you needed. 

"Nat? I think I have it." 

She grunted a bit, then responded. "What are you waiting for?" 

You rolled your eyes and smiled, then went into the room. So far, there were no new Agents, 'seems a bit weird,' you thought. Ignoring it, you went to the computer and starting backing up the files onto a USB. The downloading was almost done, but you heard some foot steps behind you. 

"What are you doing?" The Agent loaded his gun.

"Just shut up." You muttered, then shot him.

You smiled then went back to your work. 

"Come on, come on, come on." You said to yourself.

Something felt weird, maybe it was the fact that you couldn't hear anything through the ear piece. You touched it and spoke quietly.

"Nat? You there?" 

No response.

"Natasha, are you there?" 

Still no response. 

You got a bit frustrated, not with her, but with the mission. Natasha never gives in, or gets caught, so it made you worry a bit. Your hopes lifted when you heard a noise coming from the ear piece. You were about to talk, but you stopped when you heard a male voice. 

"The Black Widow.... never thought we would actually catch her." 

His voice made you angry.

"Hmm,  I mean, you are quite dashing, aren't you?" 

His voice was louder, meaning he was closer to her. By now, you were furious. So, you got the USB which downloaded everything you needed, and began to find her. She said that the two routes would meet up, so you followed your way. His voice started sound less and less like it was coming directly through your ear. A very good sign. As you approached a corner, you stopped and peaked round first. There they were. Natasha was strapped onto a chair, facing you, and the other 3 Agents were facing her. Their backs to you. Natasha saw you, you could see that she was at least some what glad you were here. If she showed to much emotion in your direction, the Agents would know that you were here. You smirked at her and started sneaking to their direction.

"I wouldn't really want to hurt a pretty face like yours...." 

The man made you more angry, so you sped up a bit. As soon as you reached the main guy, you put your tazor to his neck. It immediately shocked him, making the other two Agents aim their guns at you. 

"Back. Off." You said, then shot them. 

Grabbing your knife from your boot, you stabbed the guy who had just been tazored. Once you knew they were taken care of, you ran over to Natasha. She watched you untie her, thankful to have someone as great as you in her life.

"Natasha, how did this happen?" You put your hand on your hip.

She ignored your question and gave you a quick kiss on the lips.

"Never speak of this happening, to anyone." She smiled at you.

"Aw does my poor Natasha want to keep up her reputation." You said in a mocking voice.

She smiled and playfully shoved you with a hand. 

"You're lucky I love you." You said, following behind her.

"I'm just lucky to have you."