Tony ⇛ Grounded (Authors Note!)

Plot: Something happens at school and your dad finds out.

(The end has an author's note so please read!)

"Excuse me? What did you just say?" You stood up and turned around.

Emma looked at you and squinted her eyes in confusion.

"I wasn't talking to you."

"Well you are now so show me some fucking respect."

"Pardon me? Did you really just say that?" She tilted her head and opened her mouth.

"If you expect to treat someone like that and not get told off, you really need to pull your head out of your ass."

"Don't say that to me!" She tightened her jaw and crossed her arms.

"I will say what I like." People in the cafeteria started looking over and began to form a crowd.

Everyone knew were a Stark, after all, your name was Y/n Stark. But you were always so quiet and very distant from people, the opposite of your dad basically. So seeing you stand up for someone else and say those things was a huge step up.

She rolled her eyes.

"You weren't even in this conversation originally, so go away and mind your own business."

You laughed, she spoke like she was top shit and thought that everyone should bow down to her.

"You were telling this poor innocent girl that you would bash her and ruin her life because she's in your seat. Then you continued to make fun of the way she looked. I don't know what goes through your head to believe that that's an okay thing to say. So of course I'm going to interfere and tell you to stop because you're clearly to much of an airhead to do it yourself."

Everyone in the cafeteria started encouraging you guys to fight. It didn't bother you too much, you've helped invade a Hydra base, you'd be fine. It's just, you knew your dad would be incredibly mad. He hates when you get into trouble, well, you haven't actually done anything to0 bad before, but he hates the idea.

Emma turned to face everyone.

"Listen guys, I would happily beat her up, but I don't even think she could break my nail if she tried." She laughed.

You tightened your jaw and felt a sudden wave of adrenaline. Suddenly you felt your knuckles hit her face, making you smile slightly.

"I was raised by Iron Man, I live with Captain America and I was trained by deadly assassins. I think I'd be able to break your nail."

Before she could respond, a teacher called you.

"Ms Stark, my office now." You gave Emma a little wave before heading off.

You knew you'd be in a lot of trouble, but it did feel good to finally knock some sense into her. After all, you are your fathers daughter.

.:. Time Skip .:.

The familiar, black car parked by the school's entrance; then out hopped Happy. He greeted you and gave you a pat on the back.

"Nice work Squirt."

You smiled.

"Does dad know?"

Happy just sighed and nodded to the passenger seat, you gulped slightly.

Once you sat in the back seat, you could clearly see that Tony was sitting next to Happy, great.

"So, why did I get a call?" He looked at you through the mirror on the sun shield.

"Uh, I don't know.."

"You punched someone? That's really out of character for you Y/n." When he said your full name, not your nickname, you knew he wasn't happy.

"It wasn't my fault!"

"I don't care if it was your fault or not, you know that's not an okay thing to do!"

"I swear all you do is punch people." You mumbled.

"What was that?"

"I said; You always go round hurting people and even killing them but you never get yelled at!"

"Because they are bad people! They are up to no good so if I don't stop them, who will!?"

"The police."

"You know they don't do shit for this town."

You rolled your eyes and crossed your arms.

"Who even said she isn't a bad guy?"

Tony just shrugged and kept looking forward.

"She was bullying a poor, defenceless kid and no one was stopping it from happening. I don't like bullies so of course I'm gonna do something."

"God you sound so much like Cap." Happy smiled, making you also smile a bit.

"What do you mean?" Tony looked at you through the mirror again.

"She was being horrible to this poor girl and then she was basically saying I was weak so that really 'grinded my gears'."

He looked back at you.

"Not only do you sound like Cap, but you also spend too much time with Nat." Tony smiled.

You did as well.

"Well at least I know now that you weren't just punching her for the thrill of it. It does make me feel a bit better knowing your kind heart still sticks with you."

That made you chuckle slightly.

"So, you're not mad at me?" Your voice rose a bit.

"Uh of course! Your grounded." His voice was stern but you could see him smiling.

Back at home, everyone was sitting around, wanting to know what happened.

"So?" Bruce looked at you.

"She punched someone cause they were being a dick to another person and no one was stepping in. Then that same chick called her weak." Tony put his keys down then looked at everyone.

You looked up at saw Steve giving you a subtle clap, and Natasha came over and fist bumped you. Maybe you aren't just your father's daughter after all.

Author's Note
——————————————————————
Sorry for being so slow with updates. Recently I have found myself in a horrible place and at times it does scares me honestly. I've just lost motivation for everything. I have got so many ideas for this book, once I have the motivation, I promise there will be tons of new chapters!
As I said before, I'm just in a really scary place right now for myself. Once I'm out of this hole, or more 'comfortable' in it, updates will happen more regularly.

Thanks for being patient and sticking with me, love you all 3000 xx