Bucky ⇛ She Wolf

Plot: You have the ability to turn into a wolf. One day you were caught and Hydra agents chased you into the city. You met someone there, your only wish is that you could see him again.

Your paws raced along the pavement, dodging everything in your way. A net shot out of no where, almost capturing you. Luckily, you dodged it and kept running. How did you get in this position? Well, you have the ability to change into a wolf, a beautiful one. It's a pure black wolf with purple eyes. In fact, as a human your eyes a purple to. You were actually born with that eye colour. Snapping back to reality, you were cornered by different types of people. It seemed like there were animal 'hunters?', police and even the army. Okay, there is a random wolf running through the streets. But all of this, really? You thought they were overreacting, big time. You stood in the centre of the circle, looking at everyone. You knew if you made one move, they would attack. One group caught your eyes, to be precise, one person. The Avengers. Since you still technically human, you knew who these heroes were. Well, you had heard of them, never seen them in person or actually payed much attention to them. A man with shaggy hair, just reaching his shoulders, a metal arm and very fit caught your attention. You locked eyes with him, you wanted to approach him, but you couldn't. No one knew you were actually a human, they just thought it was a wild, crazy wolf.

You growled and barked a bit when you felt a net over your body. Suddenly there was a large riot, people yelling stuff like 'why did you do that!?' or 'good job.' There were mixed emotions about you being caught. You didn't fight it, you just kept eye contact with the man. His team had gone, you think you saw them fighting a few people. You got pushed into a truck, people fighting get you out and people fighting to keep you in. You hated all of this, you wanted to be free. So you could run as fast as you could for as long as you could. You wanted to be free so you could see your family again. They knew you could turn into a wolf, they were always scared you would get captured. But you always reassured them that it wouldn't happen. But here you are, wanting to give them a hug and stay with them forever. You hated to admit it, but you were scared. Scared of being enclosed, scared of where you are going and scared of the yelling. So you let out a mighty howl, it seemed like the whole of New York went quite for a few seconds. Then they all watched you get taken away.

 Then they all watched you get taken away

(What the wolf looks like)

(Your eyes)

.:. A Year Later .:.

The snow flakes landed in your braids, making you look very majestic and stunning. You smiled a bit, then kept your head low. A year ago, when you walked through this part of the streets, you were captured. Taken away for 6 months, kept in a cage the whole time. You managed to escape, of course you went straight home to your family. Never again have you turned into a wolf, the fears and memories would come back. In the close distance, you heard people talking, so you lifted your head up. You didn't want to run into anybody. When the two men got closer, one of them seemed to look at you weirdly. But you did as well, he seemed familiar. You walked passed him, but he locked his eyes onto yours. He recognised your eyes, the it came to him.

"Hi, sorry to interrupt you." He said politely, turning around to you.

You turned around and smiled a bit, trying to hide your eyes.

"Hello."

"I can't help but feel like I recognise you, those eyes especially." He said curiously.

You kept your eyes on the ground, but then he put a finger on your chin and lifted it up. He smiled, he definitely knew it was you.

"Y- you're the.."

"She wolf." You cut him off.

"I am the She Wolf."

----------------------

I might do a part 2, what do you think?