Natasha ⇛ Reunited Pt 2

(Also I really wanted to write a happy / fluff one for Natasha, so here it is)
Part 2....

Everything was starting to feel normal again, well, apart from the fact that half of life was wiped out. But you were finally home, reunited with your best friend.

Yesterday was spent trying to figure out more ways to bring everyone back. It was exhausting, but it felt like you guys were actually getting somewhere. There genuinely was a chance that you could bring life back. Because of the tiring day yesterday, today everyone agreed to have a lazy day.

Tony let Morgan run around the tower since she loves the huge area. Seeing Tony finally completely filled with joy when he was with his family made your heart warm. It made you so happy to see him get what he finally deserved. Not to mention you also love Morgan insanely much. You and Natasha love to draw with her.

"Natashaaaaa. Have you got any plans?" You whined.

"Let me guess, you're bored?" She sat next to you with some tea.

"Very much so."

"Don't worry, I've got something planned, well more like Morgan does.." She smiled to herself.

"What do you mean?"

"Just wait for it." She smirked.

"Natasha, I'm kind of worried now...." You raised an eyebrow.

"Chill! She's like 7, what can she do?"

"Her father is Tony Stark. I can think of lots of dangerous stuff she could be doing."

She laughed and slapped your leg. You two spoke for a little bit, gossiping, telling jokes etc. Then as Nat predicted, Morgan came running in to the room with two bits of paper in her hands.

"Auntie Natasha and Auntie Y/n! There you are!" She giggled then ran over to you.

"Hey Morgs!" You grinned.

Morgan jumped in between you, making Nat groan then laugh it off.

"Hey! What's up?"

"I'm having a tea party on the hill in the backyard. We can watch the sunset!" 

"That sounds lovely!"

"Awesome! Let me get something warmer on and I'll see you there." You ruffled her hair then got up.

Natasha also said she needed to get a jumper, so you decided to go out together. You were ready so you went by Natasha's suite.

"Hurry up!" You banged her door.

"Calm yourself, I'm coming." She opened the door and went over to you.

"Okay let's gooo." You smiled, the two of you going outside.

On the hill was a small picnic rug with a teapot, teacups, a jar of lemonade and a fruit platter.

"Oh it's an actual tea party." You mumbled to Nat.

She nodded.

"Morgan this looks gorgeous!" You grinned and went over to hug her.

"Thanks! Mummy helped me."

"Tell you're mum she's amazing." Nat sat next to her and took a piece of apple in her mouth. The three of you watched the sunset and talked about Morgan's school. You rested your shoulder on Nat, you could tell she was smiling. It was still hard to believe you found your family again. But you did it, it was worth everything.