Natasha ⇛ Reunited (Author's Note!)

Plot: This takes place in 'Endgame times'. The remaining Avengers thinks you were snapped, but like Scott, you surprised them.
(I'm also changing the times and stuff in Endgame cause i'm lazy)
This is a nice lil fluff one cause I can't write sad ones about Natasha yet :(

Author's Note: At the end of this chapter, please comment down which stories you want more parts on! I've gotten so many requests to do part 2s and 3s but they are really hard to keep track of! So if you want another part of a particular imagine, here's your chance to request it! (If you want, you can also add a little thing of what you want to happen or something!)

Faces loaded up on the holographic screen, revealing if they were dead, alive or missing. It was incredibly sad seeing their old team members confirmed dead. But the one that really tugged on Natasha was yours.

Your face popped up on the screen, with the text reading 'missing'. Nat scanned over your face and instantly felt nothing but sadness. You were her best friend, basically her sister. You meant everything to her.

Steve saw Natasha's sadness, making him tense up.

"That's enough." The holograms closed.

"So? Now what?" Rhodey rested his hands on the table.

"I don't know. I just don't know." Steve sat down.

Natasha was just completely out of it all. She couldn't concentrate, she was numb all over. Until a bright light through the window caught her eye.

"What?" She whispered, walking over to it.

"Oh my god." She looked out the window then ran outside.

The others were very confused but ran after her. They looked up and saw a ship landing on the grass, being guided by a... girl?

Tony walked out, as well as the Nebula. They both looked incredibly skinny and scarred.

"Tony!" Steve ran over to him, followed by Pepper.

They reunited, then went inside to comfort the two of them, plus Carol. Tony looked out the window to see Nat sitting there and looking up.

"What's wrong with her?" He asked, slightly concerned.

"She lost Y/n." Bruce said quietly.

Tony let his head down, you were also incredibly special to him. But no one could ever make Natasha as happy as you could. He hated seeing her this miserable.

.:. 3 Years Later .:.

Natasha gripped the bar and lifted her heels off the ground. She moved slowly and majestically, concentrating hard. The moonlight glimmered through the curtains, making it a calm and relaxed environment.

"I haven't seen her do ballet in ages. Actually, I don't think I've ever seen her do it." Tony leaned against the door.

"She's changed." Rhodey replied.

Tony nodded, still watching Natasha. Eventually they both left and went to the main room where all their work was. Nat soon came in, her ballet slippers in her hands.

"So, anything new?" She asked, completely blunt.

"Unfortunately not, just the same data all over again-" Bruce stopped mid sentence.

The screen beside it was showing movement from the security camera.

"You guys might want to see this."

They all crowded over, just seeing a figure standing in the dark foyer.

"What is that? Who is that?" Tony looked closer, but it was still just a silhouette, slowly moving around.

"We need to check it out. Everyone get some sort of weapon." Steve went and grabbed a bat whilst others got their things.

"Let's go."

They all stood in the foyer, but the figure was gone. Pepper pointed to a dark... pile on the ground.

"Reveal yourself!" Rhodey held a knife out in front of him.

—-

You lifted your head up, then got up. Slowly you turned around, seeing dark figures. Was it them?

"FRIDAY, lights on..."

The lights flashed on, making you jump back in shock and rub your eyes.

"Who are you!?" Rocket growled and held up a gun.

You put your hands down and looked in their direction.

"Y/n...?" Natasha walked forward then lowered her weapon.

Your lip quivered and you felt weak. Since you were in a completely different city when the whole snap happened, you had no idea who was alive or not.

"Oh my god." She walked forward then stopped.

"I thought you died." Your voice was shaky.

"We thought you were gone. I-I thought I lost you." A wave of sadness swept over her.

Without any second thoughts, you ran over to her and threw your arms over her, crying into her shoulders. She smiled and hugged you back, she didn't want to let go of you again.

The others stood back and watched in happiness. They didn't want to interrupt this, it was to important to the both of you.

The hug lasted for a while, still not believing that the both of you were alive. Finally you pulled apart, to revels you'd both let out some tears.

"Please stay." She whispered.

"I'm never leaving again." You grinned and walked back over to her, finally you felt happy again.

————-

Remember to comment what imagines you want to have more parts! Hope you enjoyed this one x