Clint & Avengers ⇛ Secrets

Plot: When a new Avenger arrives, immediately something feels off. You have a very tough past and you only recently told the rest of the team. But you had no intention to reveal anything about yourself to the new girl.. but maybe some others did....

"Fury has requested you all to come to the foyer." FRIDAY told the team.

"Is it 3:00 already?" Steve frowned and checked his watch.

Today was the day that the 'new member' was arriving. Honestly, you don't know why you were so down about it... When you were new, you wanted to feel welcomed and liked. But you just couldn't help but feel anxious and off about this person. It might have been that you have just gotten to trust the team or that you liked the team how it was. You don't know. But you ignored it and followed the others to the front.

"Finally. Avengers, this is Stella, the newest recruit." Fury turned to the girl standing next to him.

"Hello." She grinned and waved at everyone.

You hated judging people without actually talking to them, but you thought that you were going to have a lot of problems with this girl...

Everyone introduced themselves, so it was just left to you.

"Hey." She put her hand it to you, flashing her perfect teeth.

You hesitated the slightest bit, but moved your hand out.

"Y/n." You fake smiled.

She talked about her abilities, nothing to special. Just basically another fighter to the team. In your eyes, you thought she was pointless. As she explained about herself, which seemed to go on forever, you noticed her eyes kept drifting off to a particular person. Your boyfriend, Clint. It made you incredibly angry. It may seem like nothing, but you have huge trust issues and you can get very protective of those who manage to gain your trust.
Once she finally stopped talking and the meeting was technically over, she went over to Clint. You gritted your teeth a bit, then went over to him.

"Hey Clint." You gave him a kiss on his cheek, letting Stella know her place.

"Hey gorgeous." Hey wrapped his arm around your waist, making you feel safe.

Stella seemed angry at first, but then the expression wiped away.

"I will see you guys around." She smiled at Clint, then at you, but it seemed incredibly fake.

When she left, you relaxed, you hadn't even realised how tense you were.

"You okay?" He turned to look at you.

"Yeah why?"

"No, what's wrong?" He asked sternly.

"I-I just don't really... like her." You hesitated.

"But, you've barely met her..?"

"I know, I just don't have the bestest feeling about her..."

"That's what you said about me when you first arrived. Remember?" He moved a strand of hair away from your face.

"Yes, but now I've trusted you, I just don't trust her yet."

He didn't respond, he just smiled at you. You smiled back.

.:. Time Skip - A Few Days Later .:.

Stella had been part of the team for a while now. Everyone was starting to like her and get to know her. Well, everyone but you. In fact, you were hating her even more. She hadn't done anything to you, it was just that you take a long time to trust and warm up to people.
You joined the Avengers because they rescued you from Hydra. They made you into a new version of the Winter Soldier. So you had lots of horrible stuff done to you. One including a failure or mix up with syringes. They ended up injecting you a serum that gives you wings. At first, Hydra were going to cut them off, but they realised that it would improve you. So, now whenever you look at your wings, you get reminded of your horrid past. There was one thing Hydra did which your thankful for. They invented some sort of bracelet which has statics and connections to your body. Using this bracelet, you can control your wings and when to hide them. Which is all day, everyday. You haven't released your wings since you've joined the Avengers, you want to keep it that way.
It's taken you all of the 3 years to trust the team and tell them your secrets about what they did to you in Hydra. Some stuff were so bad that you had to come some of it to yourself. You had absolutely no intentions of revealing anything about yourself to the new girl. 

.:. Time Skip - 2 Months Later .:.

2 months. It has taken just 2 months to gain a life long enemy. Throughout this time, you and Stella just hasn't gotten along. She has been getting quite close to Clint, friendship wise and sometimes even physically. It's like she's purposely trying to make you angry, well that's what it seems like. 

It was early in the morning and you were up in the gym, working out. You often go there when you were feeling anxious, angry or just needed to be alone. However, your alone time was soon interrupted. A shiver went down your spine, knowing that the person you hate was behind you. You ignored her and kept punching the bag until it broke. 

"Y/n?" 

You turned around, not even bothering to smile.

"Yes Stella?"

"Why are you so cold to me?" 

"What?" You tilted your head.

"You haven't even tried to make me feel welcome here." She folded her arms.

"Sorry..?" You furrowed your eyebrows, starting to get annoyed.

"No, I'm just wondering why you hate me even though we barely talk.."

You sighed.

"It takes me time to warm up to people." You fake smiled and hung another punching bag up.

"Yeah, it took you 3 years to trust them." She muttered and snorted to herself. 

You heart rate picked up. 'How the fuck does she know that?!' You turned around, anger clear in your eyes.

"What did you say?" 

She looked up and smirked.

"Oh I was just commenting on how it took you a solid 3 years to trust the Avengers. I mean, I don't blame you. What Hydra did to you was horrible..." She pouted her bottom lip.

You didn't know how to feel. Anger? Sadness? Betrayal? You really didn't know. Your family told her your secrets. Ones that you never should have told them in the first place. A tear rolled down your cheek, but that was not going to stop you. You definitely were not going to hold back.
You pounced on her, pushing her to the ground. She fell with a loud thud, probably waking up the Avengers. You punched her right cheek, god it felt good. 

"Get off me you psycho! No wonder why Hydra locked you up for so long!" She pushed you off and slapped you in the face.

You didn't want to speak, you had no words for her, or the team for that matter. Once again, you raced towards her and kicked her in the stomach. As she fell backwards, you heard multiple footsteps coming. To your left in the doorway, were all of the Avengers, obviously concerned about the commotion.

"What's happening!?" Steve ran in, but stopped when he saw you two.

You turned to him, not even knowing how to talk to him.

Stella leapt towards you and pushed you onto the ground. 

"You're crazy!" She yelled as she punched you. 

You managed to get her off, punching her and kicking her. But you stopped, a strong set of hands were holding you back. You looked behind you to see Bucky holding you back.

"Let me go!" You kicked him, but he wouldn't let you go.

Steve was about to hold Stella back, but she managed to run towards you in time. She wiped her hand in your direction and grabbed something. She yanked your bracelet off your wrist, then got held back by Steve.

You collapsed onto the floor. Everything, everything that you wish didn't happen happened. You were on your knees, silently sobbing as your wings folded out beside you. The team stood there, realising what happened and how bad they messed up. Stella stood there, speechless, she didn't expect anything to happen. Clint felt as though we was about collapse onto the ground as well. He knew he just lost the one person who meant the most to him. 
You looked at them all, your eyes had never been filled with that amount of pain. As you looked at them, you felt your heart shatter. How could they betray you like that? 

With no second thoughts, you slowly got up and spread your wings. They were painful, and you hated using them. But it was the time. Time to go and start fresh. Again.

-------------

Sorry the ending is shit! This was based from a dream I had the other night, and I woke up right before I could finish it -.-