Steve ⇛ Gala

Plot: It's time for a ball / gala at the compound. Steve asks you out and he is blown away by your looks.

'I can do this.' You whisper to yourself. Tonight is one of Tony's famous galas. He is revealing his new suit, he always does some kid of party to show it off. Tonight's was a gala, joy. You have a lovely body, your not skinny, but you are not overweight. Like many girls, you are not that confident in though. Wearing dresses or anything tight makes you very insecure. You can barely wear your suit without gagging at yourself. But really, your body is stunning, well to others at least. Especially to Steve, your crush. He asked you to go with him to the gala and you were very confused. The only thought that went through your brain when he asked you (and even now) was, 'he is going to be highly disappointed.' 

Your dress looked absolutely beautiful on you. It hugged all your curves and bought out your eyes. Natasha and Wanda took you dress shopping the other day, so they know what your dress looks like. They told you that it looked perfect on you. Even though you said no to it many times, they persuaded you to buy it. You did hate how you look, but you had to admit, it did make you full some what good. The girls decided to pick a colour that goes with them, if that makes sense. Wanda has a red dress because she is the Scarlet Witch. Natasha chose a black dress, because she is the Black Widow. Since you have ice and snow powers, you have a white dress. Their dresses look stunning on them, you wish you had the confidence to rock them like Nat and Wanda do.

 Their dresses look stunning on them, you wish you had the confidence to rock them like Nat and Wanda do

(Your dress)

(Nat's dress)

(Nat's dress)

(Wanda's dress)

(Wanda's dress)

You were jumped out of your thoughts when your phone buzzed. It was Wanda to your group chat.

Wanda: You girls ready? The guys are already waiting downstairs.

Nat: Yep!

You: I guess!

Wanda: Alright, meet outside Y/n's room?

You: Sounds good!

Nat: See you girls in a bit!

Quickly, you put your phone in your matching clutch and adjusted your hair. All 3 of you wanted to make an entrance together. All of the guys were waiting downstairs, you 3 would walk down the stairs all together, hopefully blowing away our dates. Wanda was going with Vision, Natasha was going with Clint, but as friends. Laura couldn't make it to this one and neither could Bruce, who was Nat's usual date to these. You had Steve and nervous was an understatement. 

"Knock knock, you ready?" You jumped at Nat's voice, quickly you raced to the door.

"Ready!" 

"Damn Y/n, you look so good!" Wanda grinned.

"I know right! Steve is one lucky guy." She winked at you, making you blush.

"Oh shush, look at you two! You both look so stunning it's unfair!" You grinned as well.

"Okay that's enough, don't wanna keep the guys waiting." Natasha chuckled.

All 3 of you walked side by side, then made your way to the stairs. You all paused then smiled at each other, the continued walking. The rest of the team stopped speaking and all stared you. Elegantly, you all made your way down the stairs and to everyone.

"I wish I had that kind of entrance!" Tony laughed.

All of the guys complemented you all, then you made your way to Steve's side.

"Y/n?" 

"Yeah?" You looked up at Steve, his blue eyes making you get lost.

"You really look stunning. Like I'm basically speechless." 

You blushed then looked down.

"Thanks, you look great as well." 

He just smiled, but kept looking at you, he really was blow away. 

The rest of the night went by like a rocket. You got into the limo, left the compound, arrived at the destination, stopped for paparazzi, danced, talked and ate then cheered for Tony when he revealed his suit. It seemed like it all went by like a snap (hehe), apart from the last part. It was time for the final dance, a slow dance. Steve held your waist and your other hand. Before you knew it, you had your head resting on his shoulder. After a bit of time, he lifted your head. Instantly you started panicking, wondering if he didn't like you being that close to him. Then, as if by magic, his lips met yours. You kissed him back, loving the moment. After a bit, you both pulled away. 

"I have been wanting to do that for ages, tonight didn't help when you look like that. I was practically desperate." He laughed quietly.

You were stunned, you didn't know what to say, so you just kissed him. This time it was a bit of a longer kiss. 

That night was like a dream, a fairy tale, it was perfect.