Peter & Avengers ⇛ That's Odd

Plot: You are an assassin like Natasha, but more vicious since you have claws. Peter idolises you and when he tells you the whole team thinks your gonna flip.

All of the team are sitting on the couch, watching a TV show. You hated it, it was so unrealistic and boring, so you just stared at the wall. The whole time you have been yelling at the TV, especially when the characters make stupid mistakes. Let's just say, you were one of the most aggressive in the Avengers. Like Nat, you are an assassin, but you're quite different. You weren't trained in the red room, you were trained in Hydra. They kidnapped you and did experiments on you, as well as training you to be one of the best assassins out there. But, the main thing they did to you, was giving you claws. When you clench your fists then suddenly open it, claws appear. They are very sharp, basically small knives on your fingers. This made people quite frightened of you, even some of the team. They know not to annoy you because you could injure them very quickly. 

So, when Tony bought in the new kid, Peter Parker. The whole team were very paranoid that he would do something to trigger you. But also, he is a 'kid', you hate those. Never knew why, maybe Hydra put something in you, but you hate them and teenagers. Peter never particularly bothered you, in fact, you were sort of interested in him. As in, you wanted to no more about people his age. The sudden urge to do so never really made any sense. Whenever you got close to Peter, he sort of froze up, then someone came and said they needed him somewhere else. It annoyed you, you weren't gonna hurt him, you just wanted to speak to him. But in everyone else's eyes, it apparently looked like you wanted to hunt him.

"Hey guys." Peter said, walking into the living room.

It made you jump out of your thoughts and look at him. The team quickly eyed you, seeing if you looked angry or not. Which you did.

"Hey Pete what's up?" Tony said, excited to see him.

"Uh um, I want to say something and give something to someone." He said quietly. 

You roll your eyes a bit, not in a mean gesture. It was more like a 'that's adorable' kind of eye roll. Steve saw you and tensed up a bit beside you.

"Maybe we can do it after?" Steve said to Peter.

"Oh uh, sure." He said, he clearly looked sad.

"No Steve. Let the kid speak." You sounded very stern, you kind of understood now that you seemed angry.

His face quickly lit up and he straightened his posture.

"So um today is National Idol Day or something. So I wanted to say something to my idol, well the person I look up to a lot." He smiled.

You turned your head to see Tony smiling, getting ready to here the speech of why he is so amazing.

"Y/n, I really look up to you because you are amazing. The way you fight your claws are just so cool. I also really admire the way you can keep all of the team quiet and sensible." He looked at you and smiled. 

You were in shock, no one had ever said they admire you. You thought it would be Tony, but he looks up to you. Apparently, you had been quiet for a weird amount of time, so the team thought you were about to snap. They all looked nervous and scared for Peter, the seriously thought you were about to punch him. You realised he was getting tensed up, probably thinking that he made a mistake. So, you gave him a friendly smile and walked over to him. All of them sitting on the couch, sat up straighter, ready to leap off and grab you. 

"Peter?" 

"Y-yes?" 

"Thank you for that, that was really sweet." You smiled and gave him a hug. The expression on the team's faces was just pure confusion. 

"I have something for you." He said quietly. 

In his pocket was a little dandelion, it was a tad destroyed but you loved it.

"I love it Pete, how about you and me go for some ice cream?" 

His face lit up and he grinned.

"Yes please!" 

You smiled and started walking to the door. Before you left, you turned your head and smirked at the team. They were all still so confused.

"That was... odd." Bruce said. 

The rest of the day, you and Peter had a nice time walking around town with ice creams. You asked him questions about school and then helped him with a few equations. Now you understood why Tony loved that kid so much.