Clint ⇛ Perfect

Plot: You just came out of hospital due to a failed mission. This made you very paranoid of everything, but your boyfriend gives you the best kind of welcome.
I was listening to Perfect by Ed Sheeran and it gave me inspo. So here we are!
This is also all in Clint's POV!

I grin at the sight in front of my eyes. The fairy lights looked so stunning, the pillow and rug looked very cute, everything looked lovely in my opinion. But would Y/n like it?

"Nat, are you positive she will like it?" I asked.

"I'm her best friend, I think I would know if she liked it or not. And it's perfect! relax and I will call her." Nat grinned and started walking to her car.

I had set up a picnic date, it's chill but very romantic at the same time. Recently, Y/n got injured in a mission, causing her to go to hospital. At the hospital, she went into a coma. Luckily, it wasn't to long, it was about a month and a half. A few days ago, she was able to come out of hospital and stay with us again. She was incredibly nervous and paranoid about lots of thing. The other day, she was scared to go swimming with me, her boyfriend. But I don't blame her. So, that is why I planned this date, so she could relax and get away from all the stress. I wanted to surprise her, that's why Natasha is calling her. Y/n is going to believe that Natasha wants to have a walk with her, but then I will be there to greet her.

Time passes and I finally see her car. I grin and start walking to it.

"Clint?" She says with a confused expression.

"Hey sweet." I smile and she hugs me.

"What you doing here?" 

"Follow me." I give her a mischievous grin before walking behind a few trees.

She lets out a gasp when she sees the layout.

"Clint did you do all this!?"

"Well, with the help of Natasha." 

"I love it!" She leapt into my arms.

I held her to me and hugged her tight. I was so incredibly grateful she was still with me, that she fought for her life.

The night the begun. I turned on the music and we sat and ate for a while. She told me everything she wanted to and I gave her all my attention. In many cases, I caught up in her beautiful eyes and completely got lost in the beauty of them.

"Let's dance!" Her beautiful smile spread onto her face.

Our favourite song started playing and we danced on the grass. We did many moves and different styles, it looked very funny but it felt so amazing. Eventually I got tired and watched her continue to dance. A smile swept onto my face and my eyes sparkled just by looking at her. I still can't comprehend how lucky I am for a girl like Y/n.

"You're staring." She says, standing above me and smiling.

I stand up and cup her face gently in my hand.

"How can I not stare at you?" I smirked and tilted my head.

She blushed and smiled.

"I'm a mess though." Her voice went a bit quieter, I knew what she meant, but in my eyes she was an angel.

"You're perfect." I said under my breath, but she clearly heard it.

Her soft, warm lips met mine. I kissed her back and held the back of her neck. Eventually we pulled away, both of us grinning.

The night ended with us cuddling under a pile of blankets, star gazing. She was so intrigued by the sky that she didn't notice me looking at her again. It was that moment that it really hit me. It hit me how much I love her. It hit me that I am so incredibly lucky. It hit me that I want to spend my life with her. I want to be able to say 'I do' in front of an alter. I realised, that whenever I look at her, I see my life right in front of me, she is my world.

-----------------------

Omg thank you guys so much for 2k! It means so much to me ahh <3 <3