Tony, Bruce & Natasha ⇛ It's Okay

Plot: You are Tony Stark's daughter, but you basically say that the Avengers are your family. For some reason, you didn't get his smart genes. Well, you had majority of the knowledge, but when it comes to tests and stuff, you just forget. So when you get this test result, you were so ashamed. 
It's a really random combo but I just thought it was cute!
And thank you for 7k! <3

Your teacher called your name and held out your test. After a deep breath, you walked up to her and grabbed it. Instead of looking at it right away, you went to aback corner so know one would see. It's a science test, your Y/n Stark, everyone would think that you would have done amazingly in that test. But really, you were dreading to see these results. Yes, you were smart, definitely not as smart as your dad, but you had brains. Except, whenever tests come round, all your knowledge just.... disappears. It's like your brain is empty, a big problem.
Slowly, you opened your test papers to see the markings. Your heart dropped, seeing all the crosses and the very few ticks. On the back of your test was the letter 'D', drawn in red ink. (I know in Australia they mark tests like this. If it's not the same in your area, 'D' is failing). Your eyes felt very hot, you couldn't cry, your a Stark. And it's only one test, right?

"Hey Y/n, how'd you do?" Your friend walked over to you, grinning.

"Actually what kind of question is that, you probably got an A." She laughed a bit. (A means like 100%, or around there!)

You quickly put on a fake smile and nodded.

"Uh yeah, how did you go?"

"I mean, I could have gone better." She shrugged.

You smiled at her and walked over to your teacher, there was no point in complaining because the marks were most definitely right. You handed her your test then excused yourself to the bathroom.  As soon as you locked the cubicle door, you sat on the toilet lid and cried. Mental breakdowns at school really weren't your thing, but you just couldn't hold it in. 
You were embarrassed and so disappointed.

.:. Time Skip .:.

The walk home from the bus stop felt a lot shorter today, and you didn't like it. When you got home, you'd have to talk about your test results which is the last thing you want to do. Normally, you would just tell them that you haven't gotten any results back and just move on. But, this teacher sends emails to parents when they have gotten tests back. Just your luck.

"Hey kiddo!" Tony smiled as he opened the door.

"Hey dad." You gave him a small smile.

As you entered the compound, you saw everyone sitting on the couches. 

"Hey Y/n!" They all greeted you.

"Hi everyone." Like last time, you gave them a small smile.

"Wanna join us and have a snack?" Steve smiled.

"No thanks, I'm going to go to my room." 

"Suit yourself." 

Quickly, you went to your room and sat on your bed. You got changed then looked out of the window,completely lost in your own mind again. Many different reactions of your dad and the rest of the team finding about your results, swirled through your brain. Without even realising, a few tears escaped your eyes.  A knock at the door made you jump and go back to reality.

"Come in." You said quietly, and quickly wiping tears away.

"Hey." Natasha said softly. 

She, Tony and Bruce walked in and sat on the edge of your bed.

"Uh hi?" You looked at them, hoping they wouldn't notice your red eyes.

"You okay?" Tony asked.

You nodded slowly.

"We got your results." Bruce said.

Your head jerked up and your heart started racing.

"What!? How?" 

"Your teacher emailed it to us." Natasha replied.

"Why though? She never does." You mumbled.

"I'm not sure why, but, do you want to talk about it?" Bruce asked.

"No." You said bluntly.

"Y/n, well what do you think of it?" Tony spoke softer then before.

"I- I am sorry. I know they are horrible and I am so disappointed in myself. I know you are all going to hate me especially cause I am meant to be smart like you all. I didn't meet your standards and I am sorry. But I struggle in that class and I promise I will try harder next time." As you spoke, you let out a few tears.

"Hey, don't beat yourself up. Nobody is perfect, nobody. And there are no standards I expect you fill. I love you no matter what, this was one test. Yes, you can do a lot better, but that's alright, we can help you!" Tony gave you a hug and a kiss on the top of your head.

"Thanks dad." 

"We are always here to help you, especially with science! I won't ever turn you down with your homework or revision. Like Tony said, don't beat yourself up, it was one test that you can improve on with the right help." Bruce ruffled the top of your hair.

"I promise to come to you for help Uncle Bruce." You smiled at him.

The Natasha spoke up.

"Y/n, don't ever feel like you have to be like your dad. I can barely deal with one Tony, let alone a mini one! I love you so much, you are basically my daughter and I am thankful for everything you are. You are amazing, you always will be. You will always make us proud." She gave you a huge hug.
What she said was true, she definitely acted like a mother to you.

"Thank you guys. It means a lot, I love you all to the moon and back." 

And you did, you were so incredibly thankful for your family.