Avengers ⇛ Empty And Painful

Plot: You are a beloved member of the Avengers, always bringing a smile and laughter to the team. But slowly you're jumpy personality fades away, they feel so sorry for you when they hear the reason why.
Warnings: Domestic Abuse and Swearing.
Also sorry, another random gif!

You show up to the compound with a grin and a large bag. The team are all sitting in the living room, their faces immediately light up when they see you.

"Y/n!" Steve grins.

"Hey!" You smile back.

"How do you have so much energy on a Monday?" Clint mumbles, but a small smile creeps onto his face.

"That's just me!" You giggle and greet everyone.

"What is in the bag?" Tony smirks, he knows what it is, he just wanted it now.

"Hmm, I wonder?" You pretend to be confused for a second or so, then open the bag.

Slowly, you pull out different containers containing different foods. The Avengers knew you loved to bake, and you were amazing at it. So you always bought them different breakfast treats each morning. It was one of the reasons they were so excited to go to work. Well, you and your baking, you always made everyone smile!

"Lastly, Natasha!" You chucked her the last container that was filled with brownies.

"Yes! Thank you!" She grinned and straight away started eating. You smiled, loving the feeling of making others happy.

That was 4 months ago, it has all changed now.

Ever since you started dating Mark, your whole life has changed. He started off by spoiling you, making yo the happiest girl in the world. When he asked you to move in with him, you were a bit hesitant, but for some reason you said yes. That's when it started. It began just with yelling, you thought it would go soon. But it didn't, it got worse and worse. One thing led to another, and now he is hitting you, punching you, slapping you, anything really. 

The team doesn't know about this, you want to keep it that way. But, you feel like they are starting to get ideas. Slowly, you stopped bringing in baked goods. When they asked, you just said you lost interest. Then when they asked about the large dark circles under your eyes, you said that there a possums near your apartment keeping you up. When they asked about the bruises, you just said that you fell down the stairs or you are just clumsy. When they asked about the cuts, you just replied with that you fell into a rose bush. But, you could only use those excuses an amount of times. They were definitely suspecting something. You wondered how long it would be until they realised how much pain you were in. How empty you were. How scared you were. How different you were.

"Hey Y/n, we are having a movie night, wanna come?" Thor's said through the phone.

"Um, sorry I am really tired, I might pass this time."

"Y/n, you have declined every invite we give. Is something wrong?" He said softly.

You sighed, it was getting quite suspicious.

"I'm fine, and yeah, I will come round in about 20 minutes." You hung up the phone quickly and raced to your bathroom. 

After a few minutes, you were covered in makeup. You hated it, pretending to be someone you weren't. But, you needed layers of foundation to cover up the bruises and cuts. You wore a white singlet top and some black tracksuit pants.

Finally you got to the tower and went to the lounge room. Everyone was waiting and eating popcorn.

"Hey Y/n!" Wanda grinned.