Avengers ⇛ Just A Normal Day

This story doesn't really have a plot, it's just based off lots of little speech prompts I found! Just mainly fluff and some funny things :) And to distract you from Endgame!

In this, it includes Romanogers!

"WAKE UP YOU PUNY MORTALS!" 

You jolted awake, immediately sitting up. Since you're a very light sleeper, you wake up very easily. The sound of heavy footsteps made you roll you eyes, definitely Thor.

"WAKE UP OR I WILL LOCK YOU UP IN ASGARD!" He kept yelling absolute nonsense. 

"Thor I swEAR TO GOD IF YOU DON'T SHUT UP I WILL KICK YOU SO HARD THAT YOU WILL NEVER SEE THE SUN!" You quickly opened the door and threw a pillow at him. 

He looked very shocked, so you give him a smirk and went back inside. The clock showed that it was 7:34... in the morning. You groaned and rolled onto your bed, 'why does he wake up so early?' you whined in your head. Well, since you were awake, there was no point in trying to fall back asleep. So, you quickly changed into a hoodie and some sweatpants. 

"JARVIS?"

"Yes Miss Y/n?" 

"Could you please turn the heating on in the compound, it's absolute freezing!"

"Of course." 

The sound of the heating throughout the large building made you very happy. It was getting colder, even though you love Winter, you hated the transition. As you walked into the kitchen area, a noise startled you. You calmed down, seeing that it was only Tony. Well, as you got closer, you realised he was holding a cross and leaning against a wall.

"Tony? You good?"

He looked at you, gosh, he looked terrified.

"Tony..?" 

He just widened his eyes and pointed through the door way. 

"Okay..?" 

You tilted your head and slowly walked closer, trying to see what he was scared of. But, as you looked into like the 3rd living room that was in the compound, nothing seemed wrong.

"Tony, nothing is there. Unless your seeing ghosts?" 

"No you idiot, look up." He seemed to whisper scream. 

You furrowed your eyebrows and slowly walked in, but not to far in. Then, you looked up, like you were told to do.

"Holy shit! What happened to him!" 

You gasped, seeing that Peter was hanging onto the wall. 

"I think he drank to much coffee or something!"

You suddenly turned your head. 

"Coffee..?! It's 7 in the morning Tony!" 

"I know! But it's Peter we are talking about.. he is weird!" 

You sighed and looked at Peter, then at Tony.

"Why the cross?" You finally asked.

"Just wait for it." Tony practically whispered. 

You waited for a bit, still standing in the room.

"Tony, just get him down, nothing is wr-"

"wHErE arE tHe chILDRen foR mE tO fEASt UPon!?!?!" Peter spoke loudly, completely interrupting you. (I saw this on Instagram, I'm not a creep okay!)

"WHAT THE FUCK!" You screamed, ran out, and closed the door.

You heard a thud, then it was silent. Well, apart from you and Tony breathing frantically. 

"gUys? I think I can hEAr coLOURs..!" Peter said through the other side of the door.

"Okay um, let's just leave him for a bit..." You said quietly. 

Tony nodded, you both walked away slowly. 

.:. Small Time Skip .:.

It is now about 9:30, and everyone has surfaced. Well, Peter is still.... recovering. Everyone is sitting on the couch, all squashed up whilst Steve thinks of something to make for breakfast. Steve makes the best food, so you all voted him to cook this morning.

"Guys, I have no idea what you want me make..?" He whines from the kitchen, acting like a kid.

"Your dick."
"Your pick. Sorry, darn auto-correct." Natasha replies, then acts like nothing happened.

"Nat... this is a verbal conversation..." Steve tilts his head.

"Whoops." Again, she act likes nothing happened and keeps watching the TV.

Everyone laughs a bit then finally gives Steve something to cook. Whilst he was cooking, everyone gave up on watching the TV and went on the phones... every single one. You ignored it for a bit, then it got annoying. So, you took off your slipper and aimed at your boyfriend, Bucky. You threw the slipper right square in his face, quite hard as well.

"Ouch! What was that for?" He puts his phone down and holds your slipper.

"Pay attention to me you fossil." You say bluntly, then smirk a bit. 

Bucky laughs at you then sits next to you. 

"Breakfast is ready!" Steve calls out, acting like a waiter.

"Should we get Peter?" Shuri asks.

"Um, no. I think we should leave him a bit longer..." Tony says.

As if on cue, another loud thump comes from the room he is in. Followed by a faint; 'My organs are vibrating, I think at a B flat?' 

You all pause for a bit, not knowing what to do. Then you just get your breakfast and talk about how the rest of the day will go.

.:. Time Skip .:.

It was the afternoon now, and you were all getting ready for a meeting. Well, you couldn't be bothered so you were just lying on the couch, flicking through TV shows. Shuri's voice made you jump a bit. Then you realised she was doing her Instagram story vlog things. At first, you were very confused, but then you watched them and realised how funny they were. Somehow, she manages to get every single bad thing that happens on video. It always makes you laugh. You stay on the couch and just listen to what she was recording, it seemed to be a tour of some kind..?

"So these are very old vintage flower pots. I believe that they are the oldest things in the compound.."

You heard other footsteps, heavier ones. You turned your head and saw Bucky soming down the hallway.

"Oh, it appears I was wrong.." Shuri says, looking at Bucky.

You burst out in laughter. 

"Hey, I feel a bit attacked here." Bucky says, frowning.

"It's okay Buck. It's just something that you boys won't ever understand." You smirk at him then get up.

Shuri laughs and high fives you.

"We gotta go to a meeting. See you later Shuri!" You give her a smile.

"See you!" 

You and Bucky walk off, talking about random stuff.

.:. At The Meeting .:.

"Tony? Wasn't this an adult meeting..?" Wanda asks, confused.

"Yeah..? Why?" He replies.

"Uh, turn around." Clint says.

Tony slowly turns his head, so do you. In the doorway is Peter and Shuri.... T posing. 

"What the fuck.?" Tony asks quietly.

They both stand there, straight faces.

You laugh to yourself. 'Just a normal day with the Avengers.' You say to yourself.

------------

Sorry this was a complete mess! But I wanted to publish something and this is what happened ha!